Rate Dr. Feng Chong

Dr. Feng Chong's Ratings

staff was terrible and very rude not very helpful give me t3's after telling them they didn't work didn't know when my post office turn the phone them the morning after in the post operation was meanwhile didn't answer the phone left a message had to call them back other than stuff that he's knowledgeable and a great doctor I'm will update at after post op app today.the breast them selves look good but hurt like crazy and no one tells you that part

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2747645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

found Dr Chong easy to talk to... he is a very busy man, but took the time to answer any questions I had... I was able to get in very quickly for my procedure(BREAST LIFT) nervous about the anesthetic.. when he came it to prep me for the surgery his whole demeanor was fantastic and put me quite at ease... was in and out of there within 2.5 hours from the minute I walked in the door... was very impressed with all the staff who were in the operating room.. the ladies who prepped me for the actual surgery... very professional and pleasant..
I am now almost 3 weeks post op and everything is feeling great and healing very well and I love what is 'developing' into the final results, the incisions are almost non existent and as long as a person follows his instructions they will be virtually un noticeable... Michelle, his office manager has been very prompt and pleasant with any questions or concerns I have had. I would recommend this doctor based on my experience alone... 2 thumbs way up!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2732716].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

Horrible. For someone who has a 6month waiting list, he's not worth the wait. I had to call his office to see if they have any cancellations, when the front desk promised to contact me. So right off the bat I did all the work. I waited 20 min in the waiting room. The atmosphere is very not inviting. His consult was 15 min. He had no props, and he asked if I had any questions. If I didn't do my homework on BA, I'd be completely lost and not informed at all. Worst experience! Definitely not recommending him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2715334].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

I am six months postop from full abominoplasty with lateral liposuction. Very happy. The thing is, if you go in to the appts smart and ready, you will be thrilled with Dr. Chong on every level. He is VERY GOOD at this. He is very busy, very talented, very intelligent, very skilled, and he is allowed to know it. I was looking for a surgeon who was confident and had great success. There are people who say he has poor empathy. I get that BUT the bottom line is your results. I was treated wonderfully too, in case you were wondering. Have NO DOUBTS with this man. He will give you great results, in a safe manner!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2632068].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

3 months post op from a lift and implants. He is a boob magician. Love my results! I felt like I was in good hands the whole time. Can't be more pleased!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2626346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

I'm 6 months post op and LOVE my results.. The healing was quick, and my scars are barely noticeable. Highly recommend

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2524084].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

Gynecomastia surgery.
The results were better than I ever thought they could be.
Dr. Chong comes off as a little stiff, but don't be fooled, he knows his stuff and is amazing before, during and after the procedure.
I struggled with Gynecomastia for 15 years since my teens and he fixed it along with the self-doubt and the depression.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2494452].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

I went to see Dr.Chong in February for a consult, he was probably the most detailed & knowledgeable Plastic Surgeon I have ever been too. I had no questions to ask because he covered everything about the procedure in such detail. He is very relaxed & makes you feel totally at ease. I haven't booked my surgery time yet but I will be doing so in the next month. Thanks Dr.Chong for making me feel so comfortable!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2441602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

I had a breast augmentation September of 2011 and decided to get a tummy tuck in September 2013. My results are amazing, I can't believe I could look this good. The staff and Dr. Chong were awesome, they answered all my questions and were very courteous. They always made me feel good, and Dr. Chong has great beside manners, not sure why some of you are complaining. I have recommended him too 4 other girls and they are so happy with their results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1092897].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2014

I had breast implants done that turned out uneven, saggy, and looked really bad! First off I had saggy empty boobs to begin with that i needed some kind of lift. What doctor Chong did was put in implants underneath saggy empty boobs that did not end up looking good. I had to have surgery done 3 times until the implants were switched to over the muscle and finally looked much better. (It was recommended by a friend NOT Dr.Chong) When I first had my surgery done one implant road very high in my chest and did not drop and the implants looked funny (think saggy boobs over high profile implants)It looked horrible! The strange thing is I had a girlfriend go to him as well and has the EXACT same thing happen to her. She had saggy empty boobs and the implants did not sit right or look natural in anyway. She had to get surgery again to fix it. Stay away from him!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][1092907].votes_count ]]