Rate Dr. Feng Chong

Dr. Feng Chong's Ratings

Absolutely DO NOT go to the narcissist Feng Chong, he is not worthy of the title "Doctor". He has no bedside manner, he lacks compassion and empathy which are all qualities that make a good doctor. He is one of the most miserable people I have ever met and he does not care about you (the paying customer), he cares only about your money. If you do decide to waste your time and money on this guy, you better hope nothing goes wrong because he has no interest in dealing with the complications from surgery including risks that are indicated right on his webpage. In fact, he will probably blame you (the paying customer)if anything does go wrong and treat you like you don't matter. Because to him, once he gets your money, you no longer matter. The only reason I gave him one star is because this site won't let me give a zero rating.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649605].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

I am six months postop from full abominoplasty with lateral liposuction. Very happy. The thing is, if you go in to the appts smart and ready, you will be thrilled with Dr. Chong on every level. He is VERY GOOD at this. He is very busy, very talented, very intelligent, very skilled, and he is allowed to know it. I was looking for a surgeon who was confident and had great success. There are people who say he has poor empathy. I get that BUT the bottom line is your results. I was treated wonderfully too, in case you were wondering. Have NO DOUBTS with this man. He will give you great results, in a safe manner!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2632068].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

3 months post op from a lift and implants. He is a boob magician. Love my results! I felt like I was in good hands the whole time. Can't be more pleased!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2626346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

I'm 6 months post op and LOVE my results.. The healing was quick, and my scars are barely noticeable. Highly recommend

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2524084].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

Gynecomastia surgery.
The results were better than I ever thought they could be.
Dr. Chong comes off as a little stiff, but don't be fooled, he knows his stuff and is amazing before, during and after the procedure.
I struggled with Gynecomastia for 15 years since my teens and he fixed it along with the self-doubt and the depression.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2494452].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

I went to see Dr.Chong in February for a consult, he was probably the most detailed & knowledgeable Plastic Surgeon I have ever been too. I had no questions to ask because he covered everything about the procedure in such detail. He is very relaxed & makes you feel totally at ease. I haven't booked my surgery time yet but I will be doing so in the next month. Thanks Dr.Chong for making me feel so comfortable!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2441602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

I had a breast augmentation September of 2011 and decided to get a tummy tuck in September 2013. My results are amazing, I can't believe I could look this good. The staff and Dr. Chong were awesome, they answered all my questions and were very courteous. They always made me feel good, and Dr. Chong has great beside manners, not sure why some of you are complaining. I have recommended him too 4 other girls and they are so happy with their results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1092897].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2014

I had breast implants done that turned out uneven, saggy, and looked really bad! First off I had saggy empty boobs to begin with that i needed some kind of lift. What doctor Chong did was put in implants underneath saggy empty boobs that did not end up looking good. I had to have surgery done 3 times until the implants were switched to over the muscle and finally looked much better. (It was recommended by a friend NOT Dr.Chong) When I first had my surgery done one implant road very high in my chest and did not drop and the implants looked funny (think saggy boobs over high profile implants)It looked horrible! The strange thing is I had a girlfriend go to him as well and has the EXACT same thing happen to her. She had saggy empty boobs and the implants did not sit right or look natural in anyway. She had to get surgery again to fix it. Stay away from him!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1092907].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2013

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE!!!!! I would NOT recommend him to ANYONE He is like Dr Jekyll and MR Hyde. I had a Breast Aug with him I could tell right after that something was wrong with one of my breasts he kept telling me nothing was that it was all in my head. This went on for months, finally he agreed to another surgery but as a scar revision. He went in a sure enough something was very wrong with the implant. After I healed it still wasnt right and the scars were horrible, I had a miss shaped breast and i went back several times to his office I was so frustrated to the point of crying. He basically laughed and said there was nothing he could do. Yes there are alot of good reviews but if there is the even the slightest chance that something could go wrong (which there is) Dr Chong is Ignorant and disregards any emotion or empathy, and doesnt care if you have a concern his only concern is getting paid.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1092906].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

So far I have had both my consultation and my sizing consultation with Doctor Chong for breast implant surgery. Doctor Chong was great both times. I went with a large list of questions and he spent the time answering all of them. I would defiently recommend writing down everything you want to go over prior to your appointments so that everything you want to know is covered :) I feel very comfortable with the doctor I chose and my surgery is scheduled for August. I will update with the results of the surgery!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1092896].votes_count ]]