Rate Dr. Feng Chong

Dr. Feng Chong's Ratings

Gynecomastia surgery. The results were better than I ever thought they could be. Dr. Chong comes off as a little stiff, but don't be fooled, he knows his stuff and is amazing before, during and after the procedure. I struggled with Gynecomastia for 15 years since my teens and he fixed it along with the self-doubt and the depression.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

I went to see Dr.Chong in February for a consult, he was probably the most detailed & knowledgeable Plastic Surgeon I have ever been too. I had no questions to ask because he covered everything about the procedure in such detail. He is very relaxed & makes you feel totally at ease. I haven't booked my surgery time yet but I will be doing so in the next month. Thanks Dr.Chong for making me feel so comfortable!

Submitted May 7, 2014 | flag

I had a breast augmentation September of 2011 and decided to get a tummy tuck in September 2013. My results are amazing, I can't believe I could look this good. The staff and Dr. Chong were awesome, they answered all my questions and were very courteous. They always made me feel good, and Dr. Chong has great beside manners, not sure why some of you are complaining. I have recommended him too 4 other girls and they are so happy with their results.

Submitted Jan. 1, 2014 | flag

I had breast implants done that turned out uneven, saggy, and looked really bad! First off I had saggy empty boobs to begin with that i needed some kind of lift. What doctor Chong did was put in implants underneath saggy empty boobs that did not end up looking good. I had to have surgery done 3 times until the implants were switched to over the muscle and finally looked much better. (It was recommended by a friend NOT Dr.Chong) When I first had my surgery done one implant road very high in my chest and did not drop and the implants looked funny (think saggy boobs over high profile implants)It looked horrible! The strange thing is I had a girlfriend go to him as well and has the EXACT same thing happen to her. She had saggy empty boobs and the implants did not sit right or look natural in anyway. She had to get surgery again to fix it. Stay away from him!

Submitted Sept. 25, 2013 | flag

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE!!!!! I would NOT recommend him to ANYONE He is like Dr Jekyll and MR Hyde. I had a Breast Aug with him I could tell right after that something was wrong with one of my breasts he kept telling me nothing was that it was all in my head. This went on for months, finally he agreed to another surgery but as a scar revision. He went in a sure enough something was very wrong with the implant. After I healed it still wasnt right and the scars were horrible, I had a miss shaped breast and i went back several times to his office I was so frustrated to the point of crying. He basically laughed and said there was nothing he could do. Yes there are alot of good reviews but if there is the even the slightest chance that something could go wrong (which there is) Dr Chong is Ignorant and disregards any emotion or empathy, and doesnt care if you have a concern his only concern is getting paid.

Submitted July 22, 2013 | flag

So far I have had both my consultation and my sizing consultation with Doctor Chong for breast implant surgery. Doctor Chong was great both times. I went with a large list of questions and he spent the time answering all of them. I would defiently recommend writing down everything you want to go over prior to your appointments so that everything you want to know is covered :) I feel very comfortable with the doctor I chose and my surgery is scheduled for August. I will update with the results of the surgery!

Submitted July 11, 2013 | flag

I experienced the full 'Mommy Makeover' with Dr. Chong mid May and I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Chong and his staff. I was very eager to go ahead with my surgery as I had wanted it for years. Knowing this, they were very accommodating to my wants and needs. Dr. Chong takes great pride in his work and it shows. He listened to what I had to say and gave me his professional recommendations. He was always patient with me and I never felt rushed. I am now 4 weeks post surgery and so far I'm extremely pleased with my results. I would recommend Dr. Chong in a heartbeat!!

Submitted June 12, 2013 | flag

Today I had my breast augmentation!! For me it was a long dream that I have waited until I was done having kids and my kids were done with them. I called back in November to get a consultation, was able to get in in April. From there everything was amazing!! I had my second appointment on the 15th of May, the surgery booked for today, June 6th. Michelle in the office was amazing at answering all my questions when they came up. Of course with seeing them all 2 times prior, I have never remembered any questions...when I left the office I always had some and poor Michelle got them all via email or phone....and she was amazing! Dr Chong himself is great! He re-iterated so many times the risks, complications, the end result issues regarding asymmetry ect, as well as the possibility of needing a future lift. I see them all tomorrow for my post op visit and am excited for the next few months to see the results.

Submitted June 6, 2013 | flag

I am very disappointed with Dr. Chong. The results of my breast augmentation is not what I wanted. I have contacted his office a number of times and emailed expressing my concerns and unhappiness. They say they are more than willing to meet with me to discuss my options, at my expense, and do you think I can get an appointment... No. When I booked my surgery, the staff told me he only does surgeries Thursdays. I've tried making appointments for Mondays, Tuesdays and Friday's. conveniently enough, he's in surgery those days. Do your research and be sure your surgeon 'listens' to what you want and will be sure the results reflect that. I do NOT recommend Dr. Chong!

Submitted April 25, 2013 | flag

I agree 100% with the comment on here about Dr. Chong being a Jekyll and Hyde personality, as I found out when I went to my last appointment with him in early April 2013. From the moment he walked into the room he was short with me, would not listen to anything I had to say and completely shot down all the suggestions and recommendations he had made at a previous appointment with me, now tells me they are pointless. He basically talked to me like I'm an idiot. I got the impression that once he got my money I was no longer of importance to him. At least this appointment he didn't leave me waiting for an hour or longer past my scheduled appointment time. I have had nothing but problems since my surgery in December. I will not use him again in the future nor will I be recommending anyone to him. And I sure won't be blowing sunshine up his butt like so many on here and his Facebook page. Don't go to him if you want a doctor that cares about you.

Submitted April 11, 2013 | flag