Rate Dr. Philip M. Ebersole

Dr. Philip M. Ebersole's Ratings

5 STARS The Absolute Best Doctor and Finest Staff--very considerate with each patient, listens, advises, repeats and writes down instructions, no PA--Dr. Ebersole sees each of his patients and spends quality time insuring that each individual is treated with respect and consideration. The staff is very professional and responds to questions/concerns in a very timely manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1092959].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2014

Who Knows if this doctor is good. His staff won't let you see him. I just switched my insurgence over to go to Dr Ebersole because he has good rating on line and when I called to make an appointment they told me I had to wait- said the wait was 6 to 8 weeks for new patients. When I told them I was sick now and needed to see the Dr this week, they said I should urgent care or the ER...! Whats the point of having health insurance if you cant see the doctor you are assigned to. Why be open to to new patients if you won't see them? When I asked to speak to the office manager(Eva Ebersole Dr. Ebersole's wife), I was given the run around, told she only comes in from time to time, doesn't have a voice mail, doesn't have a direct line... Why bother with this place- if you get sick they wont help you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1092958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2012

Very helpful and caring. Always has a plan for you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1092957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

A wonderful doctor.....takes time with you and even takes notes/reminders of your visit for you to take with you! What doctor does that?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1092956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2008

Very supportive. Really listens to you and takes his time to help you. Will take suggestions on treatment from patient when most others grumble.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1092954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2007

My entire family goes to Dr. Ebersole, and we feel very comfortable with his office. He seems to have a thorough knowledge of every problem that we come across. We would strongly recommend this physician to anyone looking for a competant, thoughtful doctor. His office staff have also been great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1092955].votes_count ]]