You may also like

Rate Dr. Michael J. Glassner

Dr. Michael J. Glassner's Ratings

Our encounter with “the clinic” in KOP left us totally disenchanted with IVF. Luckily, we decided to try MLF and all we can say is WOW. What a completely different experience! Dr. Glassner was supportive, informative, congenial, and genuinely invested in our success – in essence, the exact opposite of “the clinic”. Needless to say, if IVF is your only option then the clear choice is MLF, regardless of the outcome, at a minimum you will feel like a human and not just a SART statistic or a bottomless piggy bank.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2822178].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Words can not express my extreme thankfulness for Dr. Glassner. My experience there wasn't long because he was able to create the right treatment plan for my issue right away. Every single person in the office from the nurses to the receptionist made me feel very comfortable and at ease. They were all so welcoming and helpful. Dr. Glassner was fantastic. He took his time explaining my treatment plan, risks involved, and always answered all my questions. I wish all doctors office's were like this. Highly recommend!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2789989].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I don't know how to put how thankful I am into words. Dr. Glassner is incredible. Not only did he make me capable of conceiving but he was the only doctor that I have been to in years who was able to find a secondary issue to my repeated miscarriages. I am more knowledgeable of my health because of him. And its more than just the doctors. The staff are incredible. When I called the office it felt like I was calling one of my girlfriends to make a dinner date. They are so caring and empathetic towards the entire journey. I cannot wait to meet my angel and I could never ever repay another person for this practice has done for me. Thank you MLF!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2786783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

My husband and I are SO extremely grateful that we were able to meet and be treated by Dr. Glassner. He is the reason I am holding my son in my arms as I type this. I have been seen by numerous doctors and fertility doctors r/t multiple miscarraige and clotting behind the placenta. Dr. glassner treated me according to my history and by doing so gave me and my husband the best gift, our healthy baby boy. Thank you so much for being an extremely genuine and caring man and for solving my problem. 3 years & 4 miscarriages later we have our perfect baby all thanks to you! We highly, highly recommend this wonderful doctor!!!! Thank you again! Kristen & Steve :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2764714].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

We've seen Dr.Glassner for about 2 years and finally reached our goal. We are expecting twins in August and are so happy and excited! Dr. Glassner and our ivf nurses were extremely wonderful, helpful and understanding! We want to thank you every day for such a gift! As Dr. Glassner told us - Never give up!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2704665].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2015

My experience at Main Line Fertility with Dr Glassner and staff was amazing. Everyone was so compassionated and wonderful. After a year of hoping/trying -we are expecting a baby in August:-) I would recommend them to anyone!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2681855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

We worked with Dr.Glassner to achiever our dream of parenthood for almost last 6 months - He always been supportive, helpful, and always had step by step plan for us.. Finally we got success and I really want to appreciate his guidance - also I would want to thank the staff of main line fertility for always helping me with appointment, billing, and all other questions I used to ask ..GOD BLESS EVERYONE

Happy Holidays!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2662384].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2014

From the first time I went to MLF and met Dr. Glassner and his assistant Rachel I knew it was the right place for us. He truly cares about his patients and the staff is so helpful and available whenever you have any questions. It seemed Dr. Glassner was just as excited when we had gotten pregnant as we were. I can't thank them enough for growing our family! - Genna H.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2658479].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

Main Line Fertility is amazing! The whole staff makes you feel like your happiness is their number one priority. They are very compassionate and friendly. Your success is their success. I could not be happier with the care that my husband and I received at Main Line Fertility.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606459].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

An outstanding practice, doctors and staff. Highly recommend!

- Alina V.