Rate Dr. Michael J. Glassner

Dr. Michael J. Glassner's Ratings

We adore Dr. Glassner. He has helped us grow our family since 2010, and has always been practical, hopeful, helpful, and supportive.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2014 | flag

I am very happy with how everyone at that hospital treated me, they were all kind fI Loved every single person there i can name a few Margie, Shirley, Darea and every single one of the ultrasound techs I was very happy, Dr.glassner was honest and didn't sugar coat anything which I appriciated, his assistant rachael was the best she was very kind and always willing to answer any of my questions that I had. If I could have the same staff and doc deliver my baby I would agree to it in a heartbeat good luck to everyone!! Have faith!!!

Submitted July 7, 2014 | flag

We are so pleased with Main Line Fertility and Dr. Michael Glassner in particular. He treated us with care and with a great sense of humor, as well as a deep understanding of the pain our infertility was causing us. After several visits and trying different drugs and methods, we were blessed with a pregnancy that went extraordinarily well and we now have a happy, healthy three-month-old son. The last year has just been amazing for us and we are so beyond thankful to Dr. Glassner and MLF for the care they gave us, both before and after our pregnancy.

Submitted June 18, 2014 | flag

I can't say enough great things about Main Line Fertility and Dr. Glassner. From the moment my husband and I walked into Dr. Glassner's office, we knew we were in the right hands. His amazing sense of humor and wealth of knowledge was just wonderful. We started on Clomid then moved to injectables with 4 IUI's. After that failed, we took two months off and started IVF. Even though the entire process was overwhelming and stressful at times, Dr. Glassner and his staff were there for us every step of the way. Ultimately this led to my first pregnancy and I just graduated from the office 11 months after our first visit. I've never met a doctor so caring, compassionate and invested in his patients. My husband and I will always be thankful for all that Dr. Glassner has done and we would recommend him to anyone we know. He's the best at what he does and I'm so grateful there's someone like him in this field. And we'll certainly be back for baby number two!

Submitted April 21, 2014 | flag

We have spent two years trying to have a baby, about 15 months of that time has been with Main Line Fertility. We were originally patients of Dr. Orris, but switched to Dr. Glassner last summer after our first round of IVF failed in July. By the time we met with Dr. Glassner, I was ready to throw in the towel. After 3 chemical pregnancies and a first trimester loss, I was feeling tired and frustrated to say the very least. But our first meeting with him put me at ease. He had clearly reviewed my chart prior to our meeting and provided us with really detailed thoughts about our situation and his recommended options. We decided to go with IVF again in August - and I'm so glad we did, as I'm now pregnant and things are great. We can't say enough good things about Dr. Glassner. He is a wonderful doctor & we'll definitely be visiting him again for #2. We also loved the MLF nursing staff. They were supportive, sweet and helped keep us going during the tough times when we wanted to give up.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2013 | flag

Dr. Glassner is a great doctor who will be upfront and honest about his ability to get you pregnant. He does jump to IVF quickly, but if you do your research and feel that you don't need to be that aggressive, he respects that. I give Glassner a 5 out of 5. His staff, however, gets a 1. If you're able to get past the front desk, the nurses are great. The women that took over the donor egg program are horrendous. In my opinion Main line made a huge mistake filling this role with 2 who can barely walk & talk at the same time. They cost us several hundred dollars unnecessarily because they "forgot" paperwork, including specific tests that are STANDARD. They'll blame their inadequacies on laws constantly changing which is even more pathetic. Not to mention certain women at the front desk are just rude. When spending thousands of dollars you expect to be treated warmly & compassionately. While I think nothing but the best of Glassner, I'll never be recommending MLF because of the new staff.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2013 | flag

Dr Glassner came highly recommended for the donor egg program. I was impressed by the variety and availability of donors. he sat down with me and my husband and explained the process. He was honest and clear but it was his sense of humor that really made us feel comfortable. I am now pregnant with twins on the first try!The DE team explained and answer questions and returned calls immediately and made sure I was on track with getting everything done. The monitorng team nurses are the best women I have ever had the pleasure to be taken care or by. I have never felt more comfortable, loved and encouraged in my life. They are all kind and many a tear/fear was calmly talked through or explained. Results were discussed in detail and words of encouragement were always given. I never had to wait more than 15 minutes to be seen. Dr. Glassner is a caring and honest man. He answer every question and makes you laugh. I could not have asked for a more incredible doctor.

Submitted July 8, 2013 | flag

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Glassner and the staff at Main Line Fertility. I first went to Dr. Glassner in 2010 and got pregnant with my daughter after 4 rounds of injectables & IUI. I returned to Dr. Glassner after over a year of trying for baby #2 and got pregnant on my first round of IVF. Both Dr. Glassner and the nurses are caring, compassionate, and knowledgeable. I would recommend the practice to anyone.

Submitted April 24, 2013 | flag

Unfortunately, I wasn't very happy with Dr. Glassner. We spent too much money with zero results - still not pregnant. We got the feeling that he tries to keep you longer as a patient in order to make more money and keep the business running. Not sure if this is the way a doctor should do in the first place.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2012 | flag

My Husband and I met with Dr. Glassner yesterday. We arrived about 25 minutes and we were taking back within 10-15 minutes. He was very nice and made you feel comfotable. He does talk fast so you have to pay attention. He viewd my chart before we met him so he knew about our past and asked many questions. My Husband and I liked him very much. Our plan is too watch my cyquestions. from previouse reviews, I do believe he spent plenty of time with us. The office staff was very friendly as well. We will see how things work out for uscle to make sure my fallopian tubes and other things are working properly since we do have a 8yr old son and had a misarriage two yrs ago. He expressed his concerns. He even called me the next morning to see if I had any questions. He spent plenty of time with us.

Submitted July 6, 2012 | flag