You may also like

Rate Dr. Michael J. Glassner

Dr. Michael J. Glassner's Ratings

We've seen Dr.Glassner for about 2 years and finally reached our goal. We are expecting twins in August and are so happy and excited! Dr. Glassner and our ivf nurses were extremely wonderful, helpful and understanding! We want to thank you every day for such a gift! As Dr. Glassner told us - Never give up!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2704665].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2015

My experience at Main Line Fertility with Dr Glassner and staff was amazing. Everyone was so compassionated and wonderful. After a year of hoping/trying -we are expecting a baby in August:-) I would recommend them to anyone!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2681855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

We worked with Dr.Glassner to achiever our dream of parenthood for almost last 6 months - He always been supportive, helpful, and always had step by step plan for us.. Finally we got success and I really want to appreciate his guidance - also I would want to thank the staff of main line fertility for always helping me with appointment, billing, and all other questions I used to ask ..GOD BLESS EVERYONE

Happy Holidays!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2662384].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2014

From the first time I went to MLF and met Dr. Glassner and his assistant Rachel I knew it was the right place for us. He truly cares about his patients and the staff is so helpful and available whenever you have any questions. It seemed Dr. Glassner was just as excited when we had gotten pregnant as we were. I can't thank them enough for growing our family! - Genna H.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2658479].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

Main Line Fertility is amazing! The whole staff makes you feel like your happiness is their number one priority. They are very compassionate and friendly. Your success is their success. I could not be happier with the care that my husband and I received at Main Line Fertility.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606459].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

An outstanding practice, doctors and staff. Highly recommend!

- Alina V.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2590328].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

We adore Dr. Glassner. He has helped us grow our family since 2010, and has always been practical, hopeful, helpful, and supportive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2488141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

I am very happy with how everyone at that hospital treated me, they were all kind fI Loved every single person there i can name a few Margie, Shirley, Darea and every single one of the ultrasound techs I was very happy, Dr.glassner was honest and didn't sugar coat anything which I appriciated, his assistant rachael was the best she was very kind and always willing to answer any of my questions that I had. If I could have the same staff and doc deliver my baby I would agree to it in a heartbeat good luck to everyone!! Have faith!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2465108].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

We are so pleased with Main Line Fertility and Dr. Michael Glassner in particular. He treated us with care and with a great sense of humor, as well as a deep understanding of the pain our infertility was causing us. After several visits and trying different drugs and methods, we were blessed with a pregnancy that went extraordinarily well and we now have a happy, healthy three-month-old son. The last year has just been amazing for us and we are so beyond thankful to Dr. Glassner and MLF for the care they gave us, both before and after our pregnancy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2465107].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

I can't say enough great things about Main Line Fertility and Dr. Glassner. From the moment my husband and I walked into Dr. Glassner's office, we knew we were in the right hands. His amazing sense of humor and wealth of knowledge was just wonderful. We started on Clomid then moved to injectables with 4 IUI's. After that failed, we took two months off and started IVF. Even though the entire process was overwhelming and stressful at times, Dr. Glassner and his staff were there for us every step of the way. Ultimately this led to my first pregnancy and I just graduated from the office 11 months after our first visit. I've never met a doctor so caring, compassionate and invested in his patients. My husband and I will always be thankful for all that Dr. Glassner has done and we would recommend him to anyone we know. He's the best at what he does and I'm so grateful there's someone like him in this field. And we'll certainly be back for baby number two!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2465106].votes_count ]]