Rate Dr. Warren Cohen

Dr. Warren Cohen's Ratings

My experience with Dr. Cohen was far above and beyond what I had hoped. If you have a choice in Orthodontists, you will be very pleased with Surrideo. Dr. Cohen and his staff are all top-notch professionals, very kind people, and exceptionally skilled at their craft. They use the very latest in technology (I am a fan of the tech!) which is not only interesting, but of course it is functional - it has improved my mouth more than I thought possible. I am delighted with my results, my teeth turned out much better than I had imagined, and I fully credit Dr. Cohen and his clinic. From braces on to braces off was just under 18 months, my results were amazing. A++

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2760819].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

My complicated orthodontic treatment took 4 yrs and through all that time I felt I was in good hands. If I needed to be seen on short notice the office was very accommodating. Being a person that always asks a lot of questions, I would have a lot of question for Dr. Cohen and his staff and they would always take their time to explain and answer anything I needed to know. Overall, I am very pleased with the service and care that Dr. Cohen's office provided me with.
Thank you Dr. Cohen and stuff at Surrideo Orthodontics.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2760055].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

The staff is very friendly, the new office is beautiful, and I love that my appointments were always on time. Dr Cohen has done a great job with my braces. I will definitely recommend his office to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2759934].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Could not be happier with the results. I have a perfect smile thanks to Dr. Cohen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2758757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

As an adult getting braces for the first time, I was pretty intimidated. Dr. Cohen spent a lot of time with me explaining why I needed braces and the benefits that I will have after they come off. The Surrideo staff is wonderful and very engaging. The office is very professional with up-to-date technology. My braces are off now and everything is wonderful. My bite is perfect and my teeth look great! I get so many compliments on my teeth and my smile. Thank you everyone at Surrideo Orthodontics!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2755687].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

We ended up at Dr. Cohen's office for a second opinion based on a referral from a friend. I have to say we felt such a huge relief after our appt. It was as though a weight had been lifted. Kind and friendly all around and happy to take time to answer our questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2719922].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

Staff and Dr. Cohen are amazing.extremely kind, compassionate, efficient and highly skilled. Always felt well looked after, safe and welcome.Office setting was also very comfortable and was appreciated.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2712446].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

Dr. Cohen is the best orthodontist. My dentist suggested 2 other orthodontists that lived near me, we went and saw them and there knowledge about orthodontics was minimum. I then saw Dr. Cohen and during the consultation you could tell that he is an expert in his area. He told me that my Invisalign treatment would last about 16 months. I finished my treatment after 16 and a half months. Thank you Dr. Cohen for boosting my self confidence with my new smile!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2658034].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

I usually hate going to appointments but I always look forward to going to my orthodontist appointments. I have been going to Dr Cohen for 10 years (I'm almost 17 years old) and have had a ton of work done including using retainers, elastics, expanders and I just got my braces taken off! I always look forward to seeing the staff, they are always so friendly and can remember me from the many patients they have seen. They have always been on time with every appointment I've had with them. Dr Cohen is very quick with deciding what needs to be done next to my teeth and explains it in a way I can understand. The assistants are also very knowledgeable, they can answer any questions I have and make sure that I am always comfortable during the appointments. It's an absolute joy going to my appointments. I do not have a negative thing to say! I can see the huge difference all this work has done and I am very pleased so far. Dr Cohen and the staff at Surredio is doing everything right in my book! If anyone needs a new Orthadontist, check out Dr Cohen at Surredio Orthedontics

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2570223].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

After having Invisalign for 4 months now and having been to this office a few times, I thought I would leave a review. Dr. Cohen and all of his staff are fantastic. Everyone is very friendly, knowledgable and gentle. I have never had a problem when booking an appointment or had to wait for any length of time to be seen. Dr. Cohen is very personable and you can tell he enjoys what he does. The fee that was given was more than fair for the amount of work that is needed. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Cohen to any of my friends or family .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2551032].votes_count ]]