Rate Dr. Warren Cohen

Dr. Warren Cohen's Ratings

Our dentist suggested this orthodontist based on his location near our home. We really liked him, but we got some second opinions from other orthodontists as a formality. Dr. Cohen never told us the cost, and was planning to tell us the day he was going to put the braces on my child. We asked for the estimate ahead of time. It turned out to be over $2000 more than the other 2 orthodontists we had consulted with. We got a 4th orthodontist quote, and it was in line with the other 2 orthodontists. As all 4 orthodontists were highly recommended by our dentist, opted to save >$2000. I wonder why Dr. Cohen charges so much. Does he just depend on people not to get a second opinion? I do know a number of families who use him and none of them got a second opinion. Although I liked him personally and trusted he would do an excellent job, I trust our current orthodontist too. I think anyone considering Dr. Cohen, should get a second opinion to be sure his prices are not out of line.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2014 | flag

1. I later found out we could have gotten braces for HALF the price with another orthodontist. 2. The majority of those wearing braces are teenagers. It is interesting that any of the kids we know have half days of school on Fridays and of course are off of school during Teacher's Convention, etc.; yet, these are the same times when Dr. Cohen isn't in the office due to "courses" and other commitments. Good luck trying to book an appointment with him - do it as far in advance as you can.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2014 | flag

I have known Dr. Cohen for going on 3 years now and in all my interactions, he has been professional, considerate, and on a continuous path of learning for the betterment of his patients and practice. Having shared mutual patients with Dr. Cohen is clear to me that he and his team take great care of the people they serve. -Darin J. Ward, DDS

Submitted Dec. 2, 2013 | flag

Awesome Orthodontist, awesome staff & office. The set up is unique, very automated, on time if not ahead of time, totally patient, accomodating and truly a pleasure everytime I go in.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2011 | flag

My children were one of his first patients - if not THE first. He is just a fantastic doctor and person - I can not say enough about him. His staff is remarkable as well. I feel very lucky to have found him.

Submitted March 13, 2011 | flag

The amount paid covers all appointments till the all orthodontia is done, He told me it would be 2 years, but now it seems it will take at least 3 years. But he is certainly good at what he is doing.

Submitted June 11, 2007 | flag