Rate Dr. Warren Cohen

Dr. Warren Cohen's Ratings

Dr. Cohen is the best orthodontist. My dentist suggested 2 other orthodontists that lived near me, we went and saw them and there knowledge about orthodontics was minimum. I then saw Dr. Cohen and during the consultation you could tell that he is an expert in his area. He told me that my Invisalign treatment would last about 16 months. I finished my treatment after 16 and a half months. Thank you Dr. Cohen for boosting my self confidence with my new smile!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2658034].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

I usually hate going to appointments but I always look forward to going to my orthodontist appointments. I have been going to Dr Cohen for 10 years (I'm almost 17 years old) and have had a ton of work done including using retainers, elastics, expanders and I just got my braces taken off! I always look forward to seeing the staff, they are always so friendly and can remember me from the many patients they have seen. They have always been on time with every appointment I've had with them. Dr Cohen is very quick with deciding what needs to be done next to my teeth and explains it in a way I can understand. The assistants are also very knowledgeable, they can answer any questions I have and make sure that I am always comfortable during the appointments. It's an absolute joy going to my appointments. I do not have a negative thing to say! I can see the huge difference all this work has done and I am very pleased so far. Dr Cohen and the staff at Surredio is doing everything right in my book! If anyone needs a new Orthadontist, check out Dr Cohen at Surredio Orthedontics

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2570223].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

After having Invisalign for 4 months now and having been to this office a few times, I thought I would leave a review. Dr. Cohen and all of his staff are fantastic. Everyone is very friendly, knowledgable and gentle. I have never had a problem when booking an appointment or had to wait for any length of time to be seen. Dr. Cohen is very personable and you can tell he enjoys what he does. The fee that was given was more than fair for the amount of work that is needed. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Cohen to any of my friends or family .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2551032].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Our dentist suggested this orthodontist based on his location near our home. We really liked him, but we got some second opinions from other orthodontists as a formality. Dr. Cohen never told us the cost, and was planning to tell us the day he was going to put the braces on my child. We asked for the estimate ahead of time. It turned out to be over $2000 more than the other 2 orthodontists we had consulted with. We got a 4th orthodontist quote, and it was in line with the other 2 orthodontists. As all 4 orthodontists were highly recommended by our dentist, opted to save >$2000. I wonder why Dr. Cohen charges so much. Does he just depend on people not to get a second opinion? I do know a number of families who use him and none of them got a second opinion. Although I liked him personally and trusted he would do an excellent job, I trust our current orthodontist too. I think anyone considering Dr. Cohen, should get a second opinion to be sure his prices are not out of line.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2518690].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

1. I later found out we could have gotten braces for HALF the price with another orthodontist. 2. The majority of those wearing braces are teenagers. It is interesting that any of the kids we know have half days of school on Fridays and of course are off of school during Teacher's Convention, etc.; yet, these are the same times when Dr. Cohen isn't in the office due to "courses" and other commitments. Good luck trying to book an appointment with him - do it as far in advance as you can.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1093561].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2014

I have known Dr. Cohen for going on 3 years now and in all my interactions, he has been professional, considerate, and on a continuous path of learning for the betterment of his patients and practice. Having shared mutual patients with Dr. Cohen is clear to me that he and his team take great care of the people they serve. -Darin J. Ward, DDS

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1093560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2013

Awesome Orthodontist, awesome staff & office. The set up is unique, very automated, on time if not ahead of time, totally patient, accomodating and truly a pleasure everytime I go in.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1093559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2011

My children were one of his first patients - if not THE first. He is just a fantastic doctor and person - I can not say enough about him. His staff is remarkable as well. I feel very lucky to have found him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1093558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2011

The amount paid covers all appointments till the all orthodontia is done, He told me it would be 2 years, but now it seems it will take at least 3 years. But he is certainly good at what he is doing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1093557].votes_count ]]