Rate Dr. Warren Cohen

Dr. Warren Cohen's Ratings

1. I later found out we could have gotten braces for HALF the price with another orthodontist. 2. The majority of those wearing braces are teenagers. It is interesting that any of the kids we know have half days of school on Fridays and of course are off of school during Teacher's Convention, etc.; yet, these are the same times when Dr. Cohen isn't in the office due to "courses" and other commitments. Good luck trying to book an appointment with him - do it as far in advance as you can.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2014 | flag

I have known Dr. Cohen for going on 3 years now and in all my interactions, he has been professional, considerate, and on a continuous path of learning for the betterment of his patients and practice. Having shared mutual patients with Dr. Cohen is clear to me that he and his team take great care of the people they serve. -Darin J. Ward, DDS

Submitted Dec. 2, 2013 | flag

Awesome Orthodontist, awesome staff & office. The set up is unique, very automated, on time if not ahead of time, totally patient, accomodating and truly a pleasure everytime I go in.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2011 | flag

My children were one of his first patients - if not THE first. He is just a fantastic doctor and person - I can not say enough about him. His staff is remarkable as well. I feel very lucky to have found him.

Submitted March 13, 2011 | flag

The amount paid covers all appointments till the all orthodontia is done, He told me it would be 2 years, but now it seems it will take at least 3 years. But he is certainly good at what he is doing.

Submitted June 11, 2007 | flag