Dr. Kevin Bainey

Rate Dr. Kevin Bainey

Dr. Kevin Bainey's Ratings

Dr.,Bainey is compassionate, well spoken and cutting edge knowledgeable. Even with his,busy schedule, he takes time to listen to patient concerns and answers questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2561660].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

Was very helpful and informative during the screening for heart disease that I underwent. Takes time with patients wihout feling rushed. Highly recommended for skill and empathy

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1093621].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2012

I found Dr. Bainey very attentive and very knowledgeable. Also, very easy to talk to and discuss problems pertaining to the heart surgery. Also, I was very surprised when we were in Arizona that he answered our emailed questions. I would highly recommend him for heart surgery. He is also interested in what procedures were taken in Arizona with relation to my heart. FOr this he has the report of the cardiologist in Arizona. A very nice gentleman with good bedside manners and not a snob, makes you feel comfortable, and is interested in your problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1093620].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

Dr. Bainey is knowledgeable in the extreme, very affable, honest and forthright. He gave me renewed hope; I trust him implicitly

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1093619].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

committed, caring, confident and credible Inventional Cardiologist

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1093618].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2011

Outstanding physician! Takes the time to care for patients. Able to integrate knowledge with compassion into his medical practice. highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1093617].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2007

Great doctor, cares a lot about his patients and seeks maximum help for them. Well, he has for me and I am just his patient, no one special.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1093616].votes_count ]]