Rate Dr. Jay Robinson

Dr. Jay Robinson's Ratings

Dr. Robinson is extremely knowledgable, thorough and friendly. He takes time to understand your symptoms fully and takes the time to explain everything he is doing and why. I am very happy with the service I recieved and felt major relief after my first visit. I would highly recommend this doctor.

Submitted July 4, 2011 | flag

Best Chiro in British Columbia. Very friendly, helpful and can adjust extremely well. Glad I found Dr. R

Submitted Feb. 2, 2011 | flag

It is 60 for the initial visit and 40 for subsequent ones. Jay is very friendly and funny, not to mention very knowledgeable. He taught me how to prevent my problem, in addition to actually adjusting my body, which is excellent. Overall, a satisfying experience!

Submitted Aug. 27, 2010 | flag

Dr Jay is a great chiro. Feel better after every appointment.

Submitted June 1, 2010 | flag

Dr. Jay is simply the best. he is a great chirpractor and a nice guy as well.

Submitted April 16, 2010 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Jay for many years, he has helped me get back to work, rehabilitation after cancer surgery, outstanding practitioner! A++++

Submitted June 15, 2009 | flag

I threw my hip out and Jay gave me instant relief. I attended 4 times. He does not pressure you to keep coming back. When you are done - you are done. Some others I have been to want to put you on like a $3,000.00 per year plan.

Submitted June 10, 2009 | flag

Dr. Jay Robinson is an amazing chiropractor. Not only does he relieve pain, but he is patient, caring and understanding. He clearly loves his work and it shines through.

Submitted May 22, 2009 | flag

Jay is the best Chiropractor I have ever been treated by. He not only makes an adjustment but massages and stretches the affected muscles as well.He explains everything thouroughly and clearly loves his job.

Submitted March 15, 2009 | flag

Dr. Robinson was recommended by a friend who was very happy with how he fixed her back pain. I've had 4 sessions for my neck (which was very stiff and sore) and overall "tune-up" He is very patient, knowledgeable, generous with his time during the session, and listens carefully to address your specific situation. It may hurt a little but the results are well worth it. Was able to accommodate me on short notice--even though the clinic closes at 6 pm he stayed overtime at no extra charge. Pleasant receptionist; professional office near Metrotown. I was afraid to see a chiropractor and skeptical at first but now I'm a believer ;)

Submitted March 12, 2009 | flag