Rate Dr. Paula D. Moore

Dr. Paula D. Moore's Ratings

I love Dr. Moore. She has been my MVP/dysautonomia specialist since 2005, and I trust her fully. Every other year you have an echo and stress test, and every year you have an EKG. I appreciate her thoroughness at each visit. She truly takes the time to answer any questions or concerns you may have and is very good at patient education. I highly recommend Dr. Moore.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Seriously one of the best doctors I have ever been too. It me 3 years to finally be diagnosed with Dysautonomia. Once Dr. Moore put me on the correct medication I saw a amazing relief with my symptoms. Best all around. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1093707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2014

Dr Paula Moore is a very understanding Dr whose very knowledgeable of disorders of the autonomic nervous system, such as mvp and dysatonomia.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1093706].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2012

Dr. Moore is compassionate and will listen to her patients. She prescribed meds that literally got me back to functioning, and she is the first dr. to treat me like a normal person with a real medical issue, when all others failed. I have dysautonomia, and she specializes in the testing and treatment of this disorder. However, I do believe that the battery of tests that are done every year are overkill, and probaby driven by monetary gain of the office. If I want my meds refilled I must have a myriad of expensive and time consuming tests which never reveal anything new, despite the fact I am a very stable patient (getting better all the time, in fact) that has been on the same meds, and same dosage of these meds for 5+ years. I am knowledgable about my disorder and belong to a support group with similar patients, and it is very uncommmon practice for this aggressive type of testing. Also, it is difficult to make appt. because the staff NEVER answers phone calls. Messages only.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1093705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2010

Dr Moore really cares a lot about her patients. She makes sure that she spends enough time with you in order to hear all your symptons and problems. If she feels like this is out of her fiels then she wil find and schedule you an appointment with the right Doctor. I thank the Lord for finding her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1093704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2008

Dr. Moore literally saved my life. I was suffering from extreme depression, anxiety and physical symptoms made worse by several terrible doctors I had visited trying to find out what was wrong with me. God led me to Dr. Moore who straighened out all my meds and got me on the road to recovery. She actually ran a battery of tests and SAT DOWN WITH ME in her office and talked to me at length about what was going on with me and our plan for getting back to health. I don't know where I would be if God had not led me to her (probably dead). She treats you like a real person, is not afraid to prescribe the meds that a person needs with these complicated conditions, and makes small, gradual changes to any meds so that your body does not go into shock like mine had done. She also takes very seriously any symtpoms or side effects that you report to her. Thank you, Lord, for Dr. Moore.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1093703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2008

SHE IS THE BEST DOC I HAVE EVER KNOWN!! SHE SAVED MY LIFE. SHE IS VERY KIND AND UNDERSTANDING WITH MITRAL VALVE, DYSAUTONOMIA PATIENTS AS THIS IS HER GIFT. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT I WOULD HAVE DONE IF I HAD NOT FOUND HER!! SHE HAS A COMPASSIONATE SPIRIT. SHE IS ALWAYS THERE IF YOU NEED HER. I THINK IT IS VERY RARE TO FIND A DOCTOR WITH SUCH SKILLS THESE DAYS.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1093702].votes_count ]]