Rate Dr. Henry Sadowski

Dr. Henry Sadowski's Ratings

Sadly this doctor is retired and he was the only one who has been able to help me with my debilitating disease. He put me on the right medication for the first time in my life and did three month follow ups. He changed the quality of my life and l am devastated that he is retired.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2552912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

Wonderful staff who were chatty and comforting. The doctor is a big friendly giant with a genius brain. He diagnosed my problem immediately then went on to counsel me for another half hour on the correct way of taking my drugs. I had no idea that taking them at regular hours made such a difference ! He made me feel at ease and relieved to be looked after !! PLEASE never retire !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1093829].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2013

The staff were great. The doc had been previously sick and made time on a Saturday to see me. Lots of other people had to be seen which made him run late for my appointment. I got my EMG done in the same office which was then read during my my visit with Dr. Sadowski which menat I didn't have to make a bunch of trips. Helped by prescribing some meds for my migraines which I hadn't tried before (have taken 6 different combos i the past) and these finally worked. Thanks Dr. S!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1093828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2013

Dr Sadowski was not helpeful at all. He barely spoke to me, read my test results, didn't explain them, told me he would send a report to my doctor and then told me I could leave. It was a complete waste of time going to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1093827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

Dr. Sadowski was very thorough, incredibly knowledgeable and diagnosed my compound problems with meticulous methodology. He was also quite personable and humorous and his staff were very friendly and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1093826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2012

Dr Sadowski is not a good doctor,I would not recommend him to any one. He told me that my pain was in my head,that there was nothing wrong with me, as I sat on his bed with tears streaming down my face. A second opinion, with a really knowledgable neurologist revealed that I had a sarcoma tumour squeezing the nerve in my arm. It was cancer. I did write Dr. Sadowsi a letter but he didn't have the grace to reply.Shame on you Dr. Sadowski.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1093833].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2012

I was worried after reading the comments but Dr.Sadowski was a friendly, humorous and great neurologist. He was very thorough with explaining and telling me everything and this is why he can't be punctual every time. I will definetely see him again and recommend him. And the staff was just as friendly and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1093825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2011

It is very hard to understand him he talks with a mumble. He made me feel like I was dumb and there was nothing wrong with me. Would not tell me what was wrong. I finally got an answer but I go back to another specialist, to get another opinion. I have been having a problem with my left hand and wrist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1093824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2011

At the age of 47, I had a stroke and Dr. Sadowski was called in. He immediately transferred me to RCH and started a heparin drip. Once they did the MRI they confirmed that I had a stroke but they keep on happening. I ended up with 6 infarcts on my brain each the size of a 6mm ball bearing. The other neurologist at the hospital kept insisting on surgery but Dr, Sadowski kept me on the heparin drip, he fought really hard for me and in the end was solely responsible for saving my life. The final diagnosis was a spontaneous dissection of the left carotid artery that was 100% occluded. 8 weeks later it completely recannalized and that was thanks solely to Dr Sadowski. In spite of what other doctors said, he kept me on the heparin drip, he fought the establishment on my behalf and had he not done so, I would not be here today, alive, well, with no physical evidence that my medical crisis ever happened. I owe him my life and would recommend him to anyone. He also is kind and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1093823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

Can't understand these other posts. This doctor was great. Very knowledgeable. Have had trouble with migraines for years and he was the first person to properly diagnose me and get me on the right meds!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1093832].votes_count ]]