Rate Dr. Donald G. Blagdon

Dr. Donald G. Blagdon's Ratings

By far this is the absolute worst staff/dr./pcp you or anyone could ever imagine having! I have been a patient with them for 3 years, I have never even MET Dr. Blagdon, it is always his nurse who is in charge of my visits. I get treated like crap by his staff, the lady Pam who answers the phone is a complete moron, and is not helpful or empathetic at all. I set an appointment in May for an entire month later, June 25. They called me a day before my appointment and told me that I wouldn't be able to get done what I needed done that day and to reschedule, I rescheduled and never got a reminder for the following appointment. Missed it. Called today because I am having symptoms of appendicitis, and I get told I can't be seen until September! These people are ridiculous and they care nothing about your health whatsoever! I told her that I was going to find another PCP if they couldn't schedule me to be seen sooner and she hung up on me! These people are scum.

Submitted July 28, 2014 | flag

This doctor's knowledge about conditions is quite low. I used to see him and when I would ask questions he could not answer them, or he would go to his office and get his Anatomy and Physiology text book and look it up... I was shocked. After seeing him for 9 months I stopped. He is very cold - extremely poor bed side manner. I never waited less than 45-60 minutes in the waiting room to see him. When I finally got to the exam room and waited more, he finally came in and rushed through the exam. He never fully examined me. He refused to help me and he refused to refer me to another doctor. I suffer from a genetic neurological disease and he would not refer me to a neurologist to see if they could offer better help than a family doctor could. If you're looking for a doctor DON'T go to Dr. Blagdon. I wouldn't send my worst enemy (if I had one - which I don't) to see him.

Submitted April 16, 2014 | flag

Dr. Blagdon is one of the worst doctors I have ever seen. He calls you a liar and doesn't explain himself. He is very rude and insulting. If I was dying I would rather die than to have him service me. The staff in his office is great HE's the problem. I would not recommend anyone to see this doctor. If there is another doctor you can see please go see the other doctor. If you don't mind a doctor being rude and insulting then by all means go see him. He will give you that much. His favorite words are "I wasn't born yesterday." Well neither am I. I am 44 yrs old and have never been so insulted in all my life.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2013 | flag