Rate Dr. Marilyn Kwolek

Dr. Marilyn Kwolek's Ratings

Botox and collagen injections. Dr in a rush because she schedules patients every 15 minutes. Was handed Kleenex to Hold against areas hat were still bleeding. No ice Given Dr said Oh dear several times as she stuck the needle in areas and saw bruising. Seven day after procedure I still have 3 bruises that can't be masked with heavy make up. People ask if I wAs hit in the face. I paid top dollar for cosmetic procedures that had a terrible result- have photos day 6

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1094338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2012

Dr Kwolek is OK, not great by any means. She is sweet but she is not gentle. Her office staff is always horrible! Her male receptionist is the worst!!! What is someone with an attitude like his doing working with the public? He ruins my day when I have to see the doctor. He is FULL of negative thoughts comments and energy. Do not go to this office if you can go elsewhere. My insurance pays 100% if I see Kwolek, that's the only reason I go there. I would not pay out of pocket for this kind of abuse.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1094337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2009

Great Dr. Professional. Very accommodating with last minute appointments unlike other dermatologists. Really knows her stuff. High recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1094336].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2009

I strongly do not recommend this doctor. I paid out of pocket and she used the laser on my nose. I had a broken capillary and she said I can take care of that. She did it once which was fine. But it didn't go away. Went back again, then she over burned my nose. The skin peeled off and it was a horrible mess. Called the office and the staff was horrible. Especially the male receptionist who has a horrible attitude. Do not go to her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1094335].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2009

My Bill took OVER 1 YEAR to get to me,I was told by Blue Cross that the bill was submitted to them on 10/24/2008 and they paid Dr. Kwolek's office on 10/27/2008. It shouldn't take from my 2/28/2008 appt. over 10 months for the bill to get to Blue Cross and then another 6 months for me to get my bill. I was very pleased with Dr. Kwolek services, but I will not be using her in the future if this is her billing practice. I was told when I called the OFFICE when I mentioned it took over a year to get my bill, that sometimes it takes the insurance company a year to pay the doctor's office. Not right, but not a good answer as to why it took so long to get my bill. By the billing office I was told that they had sent bills in the past. I never got a bill until the two I have rec'd recently, the first being 4/8/2009 and the second on 4/29/2009. This is no way to run a business.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1094334].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2009

Wouldn't recommend her. I had a capillary on my nose from a scratch. She burned it, didn't go away, so she burned it again. But wayyyy too much. My skin peeled and for awhile it was worse than when I started. For just oral meds etc. she is fine. But don't let her burn anything!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1094333].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. Kwolek is the best. She is professional, knowledgeble and punctual. Unfortunately, her office staff is rude and unhelpful. In particular, she has a bitter man who works in her front office that is very sarcastic and rude to patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1094332].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2008

Stay far away from this doctor. She has permantly damaged my face.........

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1094331].votes_count ]]

Submitted March 28, 2008

Fantastic doctor. Would definitely recommend her. Very knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1094330].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2007

Very quick and efficient! Dr. Kwolek is very knowledgable. I would reccomend her highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1094329].votes_count ]]