Dr. Christyne Janice Peters

Rate Dr. Christyne Janice Peters

Dr. Christyne Janice Peters's Ratings

Dr. Peters is a rare gem type of doctor who genuinely cares about her patients. She is very knowlegable and always ensured my questions were answered throughout my pregnancy. Even though she was not the dr on call at the time of the delivery, she visited and even came back to the hospital to consult with my complications after a 12 hr shift on her personal down time. She referred me to the appropriate specialists very efficiently (not easy to do as we all know the long waiting times to see specialists) and equipped me with all the resources i could possibly need.

Anyone is extremely fortunate and lucky to have her as their physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2488545].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

Very very long wait time. Approximately an hour to two hours per appointment. Not worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2441668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

I was hoping to see this doctor. She has wonderful reviews... the best at this hospital, I reviewed all OBs (since I had such a bad experience with my first pregnancy). However, the secretary never returned my calls... even after stating I am a high risk pregnancy. I would trust what people say about how poor the secretaries are and consider this in your decision as to whether or not you chose this OB. I was told 2 weeks after my doctor put the referral in that she is full at present. I'm curious if other people have had the same response or if it's just the secretary not liking getting 2 phone calls asking if my referral was received. I called because I was asked my an emergency doctor to see my OB asap.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2441667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Patient,Compassionate and Knowledgeable Doctor, she cares about my concerns by giving me lots of time, by doing tones of documents research for me. She is definitely the best OB/GYN.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1094958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

Awesome doctor. She dealt with my concerns with great knowledge and was always very understanding. She was the OB/GYN for my third child and definately the best of the three other doctors I have dealt with. Even after children and with my GYN issues she has been great. The only downfall is the immediate staff in the office, they could do with learning some manners and understanding.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1094957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2013

Unbelievably amazing doctor.... just performed a c-section on my wife who had a ruptured amniotic sac @ 26 weeks. Week prior we were triaged by Dr. Lackman who was the absolute complete opposite and we were really concerned but Dr. Peters was the OB on call at the time and our prayers for an amazing doctor and delivery were answered. Truly a beautiful caring human being who loves and respects her patients. Don't even think twice about any other.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1094956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Dr. Peters helped my elderly mother with kindness, respect, and attention to every detail of her medical history (this was no easy feat). She took the time to fully understand my Mother's medical condition. She has extremely knowledgeable and thorough. She went out of her way to be helpful every way she could including acquiring assistance from another specialist when it was required. I can't say enough good things. It is evident that Dr. Peters is a doctor because she cares about people and wants to help them. This kind of doctor is rare these days - Congratulations to Dr. Peters for remembering why she became a doctor in the first place. Thank you for giving my mother the dignity and respect she deserves in her old age. Dr. Peters is an amazing doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1094955].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2012

Wonderful doctor! She spent a lof of time with me on my first 2 visits answering every single question I had about my pregnancy. No question was ever "dumb" and she never rushed me out. She came to visit me each day I was in the hospital after my baby was born. The only problem I had during my visits was with her receptionist Nadia. Moody, cold, rude and lazy! Pregnant women are less moody than her. Everyone that I talked to in the waiting room had the same to say about her. She needs to stop acting like she is more than a RECEPTIONIST. She gives certain patients preferential treatment and treats the rest like dirt on her shoe. Sad for Dr. Peters because she is a wonderful, kind & caring doctor! She was late only a couple of times, but I never had to wait more than 40 min, maybe once.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1094954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2011

She is sooooooooo knowledgeable and wonderful from every angle! I know I am in good hands when I see her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1094953].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

Dr. Peters is fantastic! She really takes the time to explain various procedures (colposcopy, LEEP) and the reason she is recommending them and calm any anxiety about them. She also talks you through the procedure as you're having it done and explains what you're seeing since you get a clear view of what she's doing on the tv monitor. During my last procedure, the nurse even held my hand for the more uncomfortable part. As soon as results come in, they notify you and are kind enough to give you good news over the phone rather than dragging you into her office. The waiting time for appointments isn't unreasonable and believe me, she is worth the wait! If I ever decide to have kids, I wouldn't even consider any other ob! I can't say enough good things about her and I think she has a pretty good staff supporting her in the office and the hospital clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1094952].votes_count ]]