Rate Dr. Richard L. Johnson

Dr. Richard L. Johnson's Ratings

Dr. Johnson is awesome! He is everything a dentist should be. I would recommend him to everyone. The only bad part was the bill, but I expected that.

Submitted March 13, 2011 | flag

I am low income and have to get two root canals. I have been to my intial evaluation with Dr. Johnson and I was very impressed. Both Dr. Johnson and staff were overly helpful, kind, and thorough. Any questions that I had were answered very well and everything was explained to me. The office is ready to cater to my every need, I felt more like a friend than a patient. If you see Dr. Johnson, expect to have amazing service.

Submitted June 23, 2010 | flag

My husband recently saw Dr. Johnson for a root canal and I have to say I have never been so impressed with a doctor or dentist in my life. He was professional, polite, and kind. He kept my husband and I apprised of everything that needed to be done, before, during and after the procedure. The fact that he called my husband later that evening to see how he was doing was astounding! I highly recommend Dr. Johnson. An exemplary doctor and wonderful human being!

Submitted Aug. 19, 2009 | flag

Dr. Richard Johnson is exactly what his first name entitles. He did not want to answer any of my questions. He had an attitude with me that made me want to walk out and leave. He did not care about me comfort level. I was in tears by the end of my appointment. He walked out on me because it was my first appointment with him, and i felt uncomfortable with him starting a root canal. I'll tell you i would not let this many with in ten feet of my teeth. Dr. Johnson either is getting too old to be doing his job or he has a substance problem, because he asked me the same questions twenty times. His wife secretary said i was ungratefull, and that i should be more appreciative of their service. Are we not as patients the ones doing them a service? Dont we put money in their pockets? In my life no one has treated me with such disrespect. Do not go to this Doctor.

Submitted June 2, 2007 | flag