Dr. Richard D. Jones

Website:
Practice:
Hospital:
Phone:559-225-3700
Med. School:Univ Graz, Med Fak, Graz (407-27 3/1938 To 6/1945)
Grad. Year: 1974

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 22 reviews. Dr. Richard D. Jones has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: does this doctor except medical?    Email me    Answer it

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2832593
03/09/13 3 4 5 4 Dr. Jones is a very nice person, he is polite, experienced and very helpful, I would say his diagnosis have been precise with my kids, my only two complaints are that his office REALLY needs updating, it looks old and dirty, they have toys for the kids to play while waiting and they are SOOO DIRTY!! like your kids might not be sick but they probably get enough germs and viruses to be the next in the list of sick children, the staff also can be more polite, the desk ladies are sweet, but some of the other nurses can use a smile.
RID: 2527867
10/01/13 5 5 5 5 Dr Jones is an absolutely incredible Doctor. He is so good with my newborn. He completely puts her at ease and I can tell she is very comfortable in his presence. He is so knowledgable and tells me all the time what a great mommy I am. My husband went to Dr Joes when he was little and Dr Hones still remembers him and his family. He is a fantastic person, and I would recommend him to anyone. I think his staff is great too. I have never had any problems when going in there. It's always a pleasant experience at Dr Jones office. Best Doctor on the planet guaranteed :))
RID: 2524269
07/01/13 3 5 5 5 Dr. Jones is an amazing pediatrician! We moved to Fresno when my daughter was 10 weeks old and it was hard finding a pediatrician in an area that you are unfamiliar with. I had three friends of mine recommend Dr. Jones and luckily I was able to get in. He has amazing bedside manner, is very clear and concise about his diagnosis and is very knowledgable. For a first time mother he has helped ease my fear when my daughter has been ill. I highly recommend him and trust him! His front desk staff are a bit abrupt and short-I assume it is because of the large patient load they manage, but I can deal with that to continue to have Dr. Jones' as my daughters pediatrician. His MA's on the other hand are wonderful! Thanks Dr. Jones!! You have been such a blessing to our family!!
Respond

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Richard" to "Richard D."
RID: 1725505
29/02/12 5 3 5 5 My son has been with Dr. Jones since his birth 5 years ago. He is an amazing doctor!! He'll not only take EXCELLENT care of your child but the parents as well. My son was once really sick and I was not feeling well myself. He noticed how stuffed up & hard of hearing I was. He then had his MA clean/flush out my ears. I felt better and my son felt better with in days. GREAT! GEAT! GREAT PEDIATRICIAN & office staff!
RID: 1577419
02/11/11 1 3 4 5 DR.JONES IS TRULY THE BEST IN TOWN! HE LOVES HIS PATIENT'S.. SAD TO SAY THE STAFF NEED HELP ON PEOPLE SKILLS. DR.JONES AND HIS M.A MADE IT A WONDERFUL VISIT!
RID: 1554560
05/10/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Richard Jones is truly amazing, he checked my little guy from head to toe, Dr. Jones found things the other Doctors missed. And my son seemed to really like Dr. Jones and his staff. I had to fill out a new patients form and we were called back before I finished the one page questionnaire. I really enjoyed this Dr.
RID: 1542413
20/09/11 5 5 5 5 I think this Dr. is the most carring person I have ever met.  Respond
RID: 1511396
12/08/11 3 5 5 5 i ABSOLUTLEY love doctor jones. i've been going to him since i was a newborn and now im 16! he's like family
RID: 1492431
21/07/11 1 1 5 5 We loved Dr. Jones but not his staff. Our son was an existing patient and when we had our daughter and I called to schedule newborn appt, I was told I would have to speak with office manager before scheduling appt for her. His staff is routinely abrupt. Sadly, we decided to switch practices. We miss Dr. Jones but not his staff.
RID: 1281718
28/10/10 5 5 5 5 Great doctor, I have no idea what the other reviews mean about the staff being impolite, I have had excellent service and the whole office is wonderful.
Paid (or co-pay): $60
RID: 1050097
04/12/09 1 4 5 5 Dr. Jones is the best, he knows whats wrong with my son before he's even fully walked in the room! I would 100 times recommend him to anyone!!! BUT!!! His staff SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!  Respond
RID: 983571
09/09/09 2 4 5 5 Great doctor! I hope he won't retire for at least another 15 years. Although, we could get a better insurance (coverage) through the employer, we chose to keep our private insurance and pay extra just to keep this pediatritian. His confidence, experience and friendliness are worth of every penny. Unfortunately, can not say the same about his admin staff.
RID: 983364
09/09/09 5 4 5 5 Dr. Jones has been around a long time and takes care of my kids, my brother's kids and many of my friends kids. He's done it so long that he can make a diagnosis most times with a couple of minutes. He is great with the kids so much so that my kids don't mind going to the doctor. They also get gummy worms after the visit which helps. A great doctor.
RID: 591683
13/05/08 1 4 5 5 Dr. Jones is Awesome! Dr. Jones always knows what the problem is. I wouldn't put my childrens health in the hands of anyone else.  Respond
RID: 591551
12/05/08 4 4 5 5 Not only did he see my daughter in the hospital (my ped was across the glove on vacation) when she came early, but let me switch to his care for my son as well. He also notice that one day i took my son in for an earache that i wasn't feeling well also. he check me out and saw i had a sinus infection, so he wrote me a prescription. He has a great bedside mannor! I wish I could see him all the time for myself too!  Respond
RID: 463061
12/12/07 1 5 5 5 Dr. Jones is wonderful he is great with the kids and and me, BUT and it is a BIG BUT his staff is not very courteous. I stood in front of one of his staff members while she played with her cell phone and didnt bother to look up at me for a couple minutes. when you call you are on hold for at least 10 min, and when you have a question they dont ask him one of his staff members answers it and gives you the wrong advice. I was very sad because I really enjoyed Dr. Jones.
RID: 390513
22/08/07 5 5 5 5 Dr. Jones is LOVED by our family. He is just soo good with the kids. My son pretends to be sick just to go and visit him. He is very knowledgeable and has a way of putting you at ease while explaining a diagnosis. By far the BEST Pediatrician in Fresno.  Respond
RID: 355805
28/06/07 4 4 5 5 Little jenny is very fortunate to have doctor Jones as her pediatritian. He was able to diagnose our daughters' problem quickly and without unnecessary tests. (Her ER doctor was unable to diagnose after scores of tests) I highly recommend him!
RID: 344693
13/06/07 5 5 5 Absolutely the best pediatrician I have ever taken my kids to. I wish I still lived in Fresno, because I have never found any Dr. that even comes close to Dr. Jones. He does a pretty good 7 dwarfs impression too :o)
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 339777
07/06/07 5 5 5 It is so nice to see a pediatrician who truly loves his work. A sick child will always be seen the day you call and Dr. Jones is almost always available at night and on the weekends. He will listen when I have questions and I know my children are in good hands. Thank you Dr. Jones, you are the greatest!!!
Paid (or co-pay): $1500
RID: 339773
07/06/07 5 5 5 Dr Jones is about the best pediatrician you'll ever find in Fresno. He is a wealth of knowledge & if he doesn't know something, which is rare, he'll quickly refer you to a specialist. Children love him as well & that means a lot! Maybe that's because he gives them gummy worms when their visit is over...:-)
RID: 108504
22/01/07 4 5 5 Dr. Jones always knows what's going on with my kids. I trust him. He's the best!
* - Rating left by a registered user