Rate Dr. John C. Pfeffer

Dr. John C. Pfeffer's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. John Pfeffer for 25 years. He is professional, compassionate, knowledgeable, and very generous with his time in order to give you the best care available. He delivered both of my children as well as performed two additional surgeries. Before going under anethesia, the last thing I remembered was him holding my hand. I cannot think of another Dr. I would trust my life and the lives of my children to. Thank You Dr. Pfeffer for ALL that you do and ALL that you are to so many families in this community.

Submitted July 25, 2011 | flag

Dr. Pfeffer is one of the very best docs in Modesto. I've been a patient for 10 years. His bed-side manner is impeccable. He is gentle, attentive, and very knowledgeable about the latest technology and treatments. Wonderful about ordering any tests I have requested. Has never been condescending or demeaning when I've had questions. I feel I couldn't be in better hands.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2009 | flag

Love him! Very helpful! So glad I have him as a doctor.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2007 | flag

Very gentle Doctor, will help with your general health as well, not just his specialty. Spends time to answer questions, not just in and out.

Submitted June 6, 2007 | flag