Rate Dr. Duncan Nickerson

Dr. Duncan Nickerson's Ratings

With 3rd and 2nd degree burns to 60% of my body and a slim chance of survival dr nickerson and his team performed a miracle. Without them I would not be here today. The quality of work and knowledge were the best in the country and possibly the world. Thanks dr nickerson for saving my life. I would recommend this dr to everyone there isnt anyone better then him and his team

Submitted May 2, 2014 | flag

Dr Nickerson and his staff were always friendly and helpful. Most specialist's have absolutely no personality- very business like and cold- he was not. I recommend him to everyone I know.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2014 | flag

Very helpful and knowledgeable. he was prompt in getting my problem fixed.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2014 | flag

After a year and a half of unsuccessful treatment and therapy for a broken finger, Dr. Nickerson was recommended to me. Had to have the finger removed but Dr. Nickerson was very professional and informative on the reasons the finger no longer worked. Highly recommend him.

Submitted Oct. 7, 2013 | flag

I had half of my nose removed due to skin cancer by a dermatology surgeon and then saw Dr Nickerson the next day to have plastic surgery. It has been 10 months since the surgery and considering the mess Dr Nickerson had to work on I am truly amazed at how well it has turned out. Throughout the procedure and follow-up he was professional, attentive and caring. His decisions to repair the damage involved both a skin graft and stretching facial skin to close the wound. When I say, I hope I never have to see him again... I mean it in the nicest possible way! I would definitely trust my face to him again.

Submitted Oct. 11, 2012 | flag

Dr Nickerson is amazing. I had a basal cell on my chest that had to be removed. The Dermoptera said I'd have a huge, ugly scar. The scar is almost 2" but barely visible! Thank you Dr Nickerson!!!

Submitted July 7, 2011 | flag

Doctor Nickerson saved my life, when other doctors were searching for a diagnostic, he was right on the subject. I had necrotizing fasciitis, a deadly disease ,kills in hours.Thank God I had him as my surgeon for 5 times and beside being cured the scars are healing and almost no sign of a surgery of 0.5 meters long, almost invisible.Thank God and Thank doctor Nickerson for his gift and professionalism.

Submitted May 17, 2011 | flag

He's a good doctor. Got the job done. I felt comfortable meeting with him, and he even let me see what he was doing during my surgery, which I thought was pretty cool. I only wish he had given me more care instructions, like how to wash it and such. I got an infection. Maybe I did it wrong?

Submitted March 13, 2010 | flag

In Feb. 09, I was referred to Dr. Nickerson for a 3rd degree burn on my right hand that my regular GP said was no big deal. After not healing for over 45 days, another Dr. at a walk in clinic referred me to him. I got in within days to see him and the day after the office visit, I had my skin graft to repair my hand. Dr. Nickerson was very attentive and professional and always seemed to care, which was appreciated as it hurt like hell. He looked after my hand until the stitches came out and everything has since healed up fine. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone and would certainly ask for him if I needed his services again.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2009 | flag

He removed a lump on my leg that 3 other doctors had tried to do but they had only made it worst and the lump grew back bigger and with large scars. It was done in day surgery and I was awake for the whole time. He was kind and knowledgeable and successfully removed the lump. I did not have to return to the office since the stitches were placed inside and then desolved. The top skin was glued together and left a much smaller and less noticeable scar. I would highly recommend him to family and friends.

Submitted May 26, 2009 | flag