Rate Dr. Val Yarema

Dr. Val Yarema's Ratings

I had many health problems, I went to many doctors and had no improvements. After few visits to Dr. Yarema I feeling much better. I am not agree with first review. This miserable person was unfair.He is the best doctor I know !!!!!!

Submitted Nov. 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Yarema is the best doctor I know. Go see him, and you will find out that yourself.

Submitted May 21, 2010 | flag

Agree with second review. The guy is not home-grown and humble. Kind of refreshing to work with somebody who doesn't feel the need to prove it all the time. Confident guy. Gentle demeanor and best of all, sense of humor!!

Submitted June 8, 2008 | flag

I have seen Dr. Yarema quite a few times over the past year (4/07 -- 5/08) & I absolutely Cannot Believe the last person's negative review of him! I have had the Exact Opposite experience: I was in the hospital for 5 days last year after a spinal cord injury & Dr. Yarema showed up every day to treat & visit with me at length. He's obviously in demand (I understand why) & very busy -- but he always put me at ease & made me feel like I was his only patient (which is miraculous to find in a doctor these days -- especially if you're poor like me & have a "managed care" health plan! I'm used to doctors rushing me in & out & interrupting me & running out the door before I can even ask one question). Dr. Yarema is a warm, friendly, gentle man. He never keeps me waiting for long & if I leave him a message during the day, he usually calls me back within an hour. You can't ask for much more than that! I certainly hope the last review does not dissuade anyone from seeing him.

Submitted May 24, 2008 | flag

Do NOT see Dr. Yarema. I am posting this review as a service to anyone attempting to be an informed patient. I wish I had known how bad this doctor was before I went for my EMG test. He does NOT listen, NOT answer questions adequately NOR explain what he is doing, is in a hurry, and overall was an extrememly poor doctor. I hope this helps possible patients.

Submitted June 1, 2007 | flag