Rate Dr. Sharon Giese

Dr. Sharon Giese's Ratings

As a Registered Nurse my intention of EVER entertaining the idea of Plastic Surgery was slim to none. Dr. Sharon had been introduced to me by a very close and trusting friend. As fate has it, I wasn't aging gracefully and because of going through a stressful time in my life, the timing was right and so was the Doctor. There was no pressure when we met, Dr. Giese was gentle with her words and through careful examination and explanation allowed ME to make my decision. Undoubtedly, there was an initial sense of trust but truthfully, it was a Leap of Faith! It's not just how people see us, it's how we feel about ourselves.....not just on the outside but also on the inside! I'm happy about the outcome on the outside and proud of the courage on the inside!! Thanks to the staff! Thanks to Dr. Sharon!

Submitted Sept. 16, 2014 | flag

She is dynamic...you can tell immediately upon consultation that she loves what she does, seeks and obtains perfection in her work, is on the cutting edge of new treatments and research, and accepts nothing short of excellence amongst her medical and administrative team. She spent countless periods of time with me discussing varying aspects of different procedures until I was completely clear and confident about all decisions made. It is a common concern and/or generalization that plastic surgeons may recommend procedures that may not be truly needed. This is NOT the case with Dr. Giese as she has advocated against procedures I have requested in the past as she felt they were NOT needed or recommended. If you were to send your significant other, parents or children to a plastic surgeon, Dr. Giese is the one you would want to entrust with their care. Ps. when you are dealing with this kind of medicine and the procedures performed here, you do not want the cheapest Doctor in town but the best.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2014 | flag

I left a truthful and descriptive comment. I have yet to see it posted. Dr sharon Giese is a sociopath with zero caring for her botched up surgery. Run as fast as u can away from that office
If you would like to contact me my email address is : [email protected]

Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

I had such a great experience at Dr. Giese's office! I went into my appointment with a lot of questions and concerns, and left the office with a lot of confidence that I was in good hands. I also loved the office, and felt very welcomed by the friendly staff. Dr. Giese is so nice and professional. I ended up doing fillers with her on my first visit. I absolutely love her work! It isn't too obvious that I got any work done, but I am able to tell a difference. People are always saying I have a young and youthful look, and I really credit Dr. Giese.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 5, 2014 | flag

I found Dr Giese to be impatient, short-tempered, and possessing somewhat of a bi-polar personality. I went to her to reduce a small bump on my lower face. She suggested that I tighten up my jawline. Instead of doing that, she suctioned the entire lower face on each side. She then refused to acknowledge her error and became defensive and argumentative. I had to go to another doctor for fat injections in order to restore my face. I would not recommend her for any procedure.

Submitted July 9, 2014 | flag

Dr Giese did a procedure on my teenage daughter to prevent under arm sweating. She has poor bedside manner skills. Never called to check on my daughter, and $5,000.00 for nothing! Procedure did not work. She should stick to TV appearances, and stop scamming patients.

Submitted July 4, 2014 | flag

I don't understand some of the comments here, I am not rich and I have called a few times because of some pain and Dr Giese has never charged me or made me feel like I should have not called her. She has always told me to call with any questions or problems. The girls that work there could not be nicer to me. So I really don't understand??

Submitted June 18, 2014 | flag

Incredible surgeon whose professionalism proceeds her. The staff treated me with the utmost respect. I have recommended Dr. Giese to my family, friends, and colleagues.

Submitted May 17, 2014 | flag

Dr.Giese is an amazingly talented surgeon.It befuddles me when I read a negative comment. Dr. Sharon Giese has done numerous surgeries on me, inclusive of, her own jawline sculpturing, fat transfers, tummy tuck and lipo, and I am awaiting m,y next procedure. The staff is kind and courteous as is Dr.Giese. My recovery time after my tummy tuck was actually a matter of days, possibly a week. I was amazed as to how quickly I recovered. I can say with full confidence and put my words on the line that Dr.Giese is a top notch plastic surgeon. I feel very very blessed to have found her. Sheer excellence!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for reading m,y review, MSamela

Submitted May 12, 2014 | flag