Rate Dr. Sharon Giese

Dr. Sharon Giese's Ratings

I had such a great experience at Dr. Giese's office! I went into my appointment with a lot of questions and concerns, and left the office with a lot of confidence that I was in good hands. I also loved the office, and felt very welcomed by the friendly staff. Dr. Giese is so nice and professional. I ended up doing fillers with her on my first visit. I absolutely love her work! It isn't too obvious that I got any work done, but I am able to tell a difference. People are always saying I have a young and youthful look, and I really credit Dr. Giese.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 5, 2014 | flag

I found Dr Giese to be impatient, short-tempered, and possessing somewhat of a bi-polar personality. I went to her to reduce a small bump on my lower face. She suggested that I tighten up my jawline. Instead of doing that, she suctioned the entire lower face on each side. She then refused to acknowledge her error and became defensive and argumentative. I had to go to another doctor for fat injections in order to restore my face. I would not recommend her for any procedure.

Submitted July 9, 2014 | flag

Dr Giese did a procedure on my teenage daughter to prevent under arm sweating. She has poor bedside manner skills. Never called to check on my daughter, and $5,000.00 for nothing! Procedure did not work. She should stick to TV appearances, and stop scamming patients.

Submitted July 4, 2014 | flag

I don't understand some of the comments here, I am not rich and I have called a few times because of some pain and Dr Giese has never charged me or made me feel like I should have not called her. She has always told me to call with any questions or problems. The girls that work there could not be nicer to me. So I really don't understand??

Submitted June 18, 2014 | flag

Incredible surgeon whose professionalism proceeds her. The staff treated me with the utmost respect. I have recommended Dr. Giese to my family, friends, and colleagues.

Submitted May 17, 2014 | flag

Dr.Giese is an amazingly talented surgeon.It befuddles me when I read a negative comment. Dr. Sharon Giese has done numerous surgeries on me, inclusive of, her own jawline sculpturing, fat transfers, tummy tuck and lipo, and I am awaiting m,y next procedure. The staff is kind and courteous as is Dr.Giese. My recovery time after my tummy tuck was actually a matter of days, possibly a week. I was amazed as to how quickly I recovered. I can say with full confidence and put my words on the line that Dr.Giese is a top notch plastic surgeon. I feel very very blessed to have found her. Sheer excellence!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for reading m,y review, MSamela

Submitted May 12, 2014 | flag

Incredibly rude staff. I've had a procedure done by her and I will not even be going to her for followup, I will not recommend her any further either. She rushed through all appointments, explained nothing, treated me like I wasn't good enough. She may be great if you're old and rich and want your face done but don't see her for anything else because you won't meet her standards as a customer. The office is gaudy and in desperate need of a remodel. Really wish I had not had a procedure done by her, because now I will have to search out another doctor to fix her mistakes.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2014 | flag

Dr. Giese is an absolute genius when it comes to cosmetic filler, especially in the very delicate and difficult under eye area. I' have been to MANY other cosmetic surgeons for filler and Dr. Giese far outshines the rest. would never go to anyone else. She creates an exceptionally natural look, not that "filler" look that so many people have. you look fresh and for me about five years younger and totally natural.

Submitted March 28, 2012 | flag