Rate Dr. Edwin WILLIAMS

Dr. Edwin WILLIAMS's Ratings

I had a weekend lift by Dr. Williams and I regret it. I now has visible scars, and the lift made very little difference. If I had a chance to do it over, I would not have it done by Dr. Williams. I would not recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2579189].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

I would not recommend this doctor after having 3 people I know see him and having myself tried to get a minor scar fixed by his office. I finally went to see a doctor in LA who had a better solution and fixed a lot of the damage this doctor did. If you had to choose between a butcher and this doctor to touch your body.. I would recommend the butcher.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2570972].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Every step of the way, I received prompt and courteous service from both the staff and Dr. Williams. I was informed of what I could expect from the procedure I had, and of all the steps involved. I am very pleased with The Williams Center and will be a return patient in the future.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1096210].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2013

Great from start to finish, the staff was very professional and the doctor answered all of my questions and put me at ease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1096209].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

IF YOU ARE EVEN JUST THINKING ABOUT looking more vital and alive then make an appointment here now. I started at the Rejuva Center for non-surgical stuff like Botox for those wrinkles around my forehead and eyes, juvederm and restylane for my lip, and of course laser hair removal for my lip and chin. I never looked OVERDONE. They pride themselves on that! Most people never notice except to say "WOW you look good!" ?? In the entire practice everyone is professional and yet caring. The place feels like your home and Dr. Williams is an exceptional person and surgeon - extraordinary skill and experience and an actual sense of humor! Rare in a surgeon if you ask me.? I am so pleased and I might have to actually say overjoyed with my extended weekend lift and chemical peel. The recovery was so quick I can barely remember it. I look so energized and vital! It's making this month's birthday a lot easier to celebrate!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1096208].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 18, 2013

good experience and good follow up would HIGHLY recommend results were wonderful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1096207].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2012

Dr. Williams is my hero!! I am so happy and pleased with the results of my surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1096206].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2012

I went to Dr. Williams for lower lid blepharoplasty surgery with fat transfer in March 2012. I am thrilled with the results. Dr. Williams is a highly skilled surgeon and is also very kind. His staff is professional and go out of their way to ensure all questions are answered. I recently met with Dr. Polynice for a consult on a breast lift and lipo. He was very honest regarding the limitations of lipo for my specific need. I am very grateful for his honesty and fear that, had I gone to another surgeon, I could have undergone a procedure which would have made the situation worse.He offered me great advice on my breasts and I plan on having a breast lift in the near future. I would highly recommend the practice!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1096205].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1096212].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2012

After much contemplation,I decided to opt for plastic surgery.I visited Dr Williams office twice,felt very comfortable and decided to do it. The surgery is over now,came home same day.Had some discomfort,but no pain.Very little swelling. Each day is better. I feel great and feel like I look so much better. A weekend face lift was for me. The staff was so professional and Dr Williams is so easy to talk to and share my concerns with. I would recommend this place to anyone. I am highly satisfied with the results. Sincerely Sherry Wardell

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1096204].votes_count ]]