Rate Dr. Sam Houston Moran

Dr. Sam Houston Moran's Ratings

Dr Moran seems to focus on getting out of the room quicker than he arrives. Meg is just a rude person.

Submitted July 17, 2014 | flag

COuld go into lots of detail but this about sums it up, Best Doctor and staff EVER!!!!! Love them all!!! The staff is like family!!

Submitted June 3, 2014 | flag

Dr needs to spend more time with patients,he is in and out never ask you any question and answers your questions in front of the door as if he is trying to escape!!when you say you feel weird and tired he says then go home rest!!never checks if there is something important going on!!patients don't feel important he is doing everything very quickly,all check ups just contains baby heart listening and measuring the belly that's all no other questions or answers,seriously why I am coming every 3 weeks than?i heard good things about him but when I experienced myself I realized he is not a good doctor ,he never have any info about you while he is consulting with you,you have to keep reminding him I have this problem and he doesn't even heck ultrasound results he knows nothing about his patient while is in the room with you!!!if I had a chances would find another dr but it's too late for me now!!!

Submitted June 3, 2014 | flag

My son is 9 months and I still see him due to a cyst on my ovaries he has done lots of test n been very thorough..id not go to another doctor he and his staff are amazing and make u feel very important!

Submitted May 21, 2014 | flag

Dr.Moran is the best OBGYN in Nashville the staff is awesome

Submitted May 13, 2014 | flag

I am 22 weeks pregnant and his staff is great except meg the office manager. She is very rude and unprofessional. Meg was very rude to me and she told dr Moran and I just got a letter in the mail stating I need to see another doctor. Now I have to find another doctor and I am high risk at that so not a lot of doctors will take me. I wouldn't recommend anyone to this doctor.

Submitted April 1, 2014 | flag

Wonderful staff! Love and adore Katie. Dr. Moran knows his stuff! He's the BEST!!

Submitted March 17, 2014 | flag

He is the best we love him, i have twins and he is so sweet and caring I just love him

Submitted Feb. 8, 2014 | flag

I've been going to Dr. Moran for about 18 years. He did my surgergy & has always been very professional & addressed any concerns/medical needs. His staff is nothing but the best. I would recommend Dr. Moran to anyone that wants a highly qualified doctor/surgeon that always has time for you.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2014 | flag

very good at what he do, caring ,doesen't take chances on your life or with your body,excelent

Submitted Feb. 18, 2013 | flag