Rate Dr. David Sobel

Dr. David Sobel's Ratings

I really enjoy going to Dr.Sobel, he is the first doctor since a pediatrition that I have stuck with. He is quick and knowlegable which is exactly what I need. If you are looking for someone who will listen to you for an hour and hold your hand Dr.Sobel is not the doctor for you. You tell him what your feeling he tells you what he thinks gives you a reccomendation, perscription, or tests, and your on your way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1096442].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2011

I would not recommednd this doctor. He is not patient with elderly people.He is not concerned with his patients care. You are juist another number. The front desk secretaries are very rude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1096441].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2010

DOCTOR WAS VERY HELPFUL. I WAS A NEW PATIENT AND HE WAS ABLE TO FIT ME IN. HAD A GENUINE INTREST IN SEEING THAT I GET BETTER.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1096440].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Excellent doctor with the patient's best interest in mind. Dr. Sobel referred me to a specialist he said he trusts and resolved my issue quickly. I would recommend him to anyone, and have.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1096439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Oh no! I don't agree with others. This doctor is extremely full of himself. I had a walking pneumonia and he told me to go to pulmonary doctor first that he will not treat me otherwise. He told me exactly which doctor he want me to see. However that pulmolog he gave me, was not covered by my insurance and I went to another one. Went back with results to Dr. sobel who said he will not work with patient that doesn't listed to him. He actually got angry and said this patient-doctor relationship is not working and left the room, kicking me out of his office with unresolved illness and a fever. Horrible experience. If you want to avoid a pompous, full of himself with ridged rules doctor who cares about his friends doctors more then a patient you don't have to look any further.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1096438].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2008

Excellent. I recommend him to anyone looking for an internist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1096437].votes_count ]]