Rate Dr. Robert Lee

Dr. Robert Lee's Ratings

Loved this doctor. Both him and the staff are very friendly and nice. He is very detailed in his explanations of treatments to make sure I understand everything. Have returned to the clinic several times; he never rushes and always takes his time to chat and make sure you are alright or have any concerns. Paid cash, since I have no insurance; the prices were reasonable and seemed on the lower spectrum compared to my husband's dentist and the others I have been to. Highly recommend this doctor.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2013 | flag

Dr. Lee has been my dentist for years and I highly recommend him!

Submitted March 5, 2013 | flag

Dr Lee has been my dentist for many years now. He is very honest and knowledgable. The staff is superb, and the dental work is always beyond satisfactory. I plan on bringing my family to Dr Lee for their next appointment. Thank you Dr Lee!

Submitted Feb. 22, 2013 | flag

In the time Dr. Robert Lee has been my dentist, I have had all kinds of dental work done, from cleaning to fillings to root canals and crown work, with a few broken tooth emergencies thrown in, and I am extremely pleased with everything he has done. Dr. Lee is a very knowledgeable and experienced doctor and certainly knows his stuff. He is very thorough and always takes the time to explain everything to me. Dr. Lee is friendly and personable and makes me feel at ease. The staff in his office are also friendly and helpful; it makes my visit a pleasant experience every time. I highly recommend Dr. Lee. Thank you Dr. Lee!

Submitted Feb. 21, 2013 | flag

Was on business trip traveling through Toronto when I chipped my front tooth while working out with weights in hotel gym. It was ugly! Seen Dr Lee looking for temporary fix so I could finish business. Work was perfect. Did cosmetic repair and no one can tell it was broken. No crown just a lot of detailed work that took a full hour and looks great. Went to my usual dentist and he complimented Dr Lee's work say it was superbly done and might last me a lifetime. Great work and good experience.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2013 | flag

Dr.Lee is a very kind dentist. He had cleaned my teeth for many years now and has filled a couple of my cavities. He has done a great job! Thank you, Dr. Lee!

Submitted Aug. 26, 2012 | flag

Dr Robert Lee is a great dentist and a phenomenal person. More than 15 years ago he has placed 4 gold crowns that have been problem free to this day. Despite moving away to Quebec, I still make yearly visits with my children to see him. My three children have only known Dr. Lee for their care. His staff are exceedingly nice and always accommodate my hyperactive children with kindness and grace. Thank you Dr. Lee!

Submitted Aug. 26, 2012 | flag

Dr. Lee is a brilliant dentist. I have been seeing him since I was a child and have never found his service to be anything less than wonderful. He is kind, caring and friendly. He always remembers the little details (for example, where I'm going to school) even though he only sees me once a year. I couldn't be happier with him and hope he is still working when I have children of my own. His secretary, Carmel, is also a lovely woman.

Submitted Oct. 21, 2009 | flag

Dr Lee is very personable, relaxed & friendly. Our trips to the office over the years are always memorable. Its like being with friends, the desk staff ar knowledgable & friendly also

Submitted June 1, 2007 | flag