Dr. Jeffery Chambers

Rate Dr. Jeffery Chambers

Dr. Jeffery Chambers's Ratings

2 days after my cataract surgery performed by Dr.Chambers, I am so grateful for the new, clear "outlook on life" that I now have. The minute I came into my apartment & turned light on (was probably only a little more than an hour later), I couldn't get over how clear & bright everything looked and it is seeming better & better daily. The staff at the office are excellent and the staff on the Eye Care Floor are a "very well oiled machine"!!! - excellent as well from the time Mary sat me down & started putting drops & then the anesthetist (even tho' I wasn't cold) put a nice warm blanket over me - WOW!! SO NICE The surgery was well worth the wait - Thank you all so very much - Carol Evans :-)

Submitted June 19, 2014 | flag

Great doc! Great staff! I'm very happy with my total experience at this office. You won't be disappointed going here!

Submitted April 3, 2014 | flag

very ignorant secretary, refused to assist me in getting a referral all I needed was the name of another doctor at their firm as dr. chambers was not a specialist in the area I needed, they did have other doctors but they refused to provide a name and also refused to request a copy of a CT scan readily available in order to determine which doctor I should be referred to, very unhelpful, rude, ignorant, zero rating.

Submitted Nov. 20, 2013 | flag

Just had cataract surgery with Dr. Chambers and I am extremely pleased with the result. Very knowledgable and helpful staff. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Chambers to anyone needing surgery.

Submitted March 19, 2013 | flag

I am mortified at my recent experience with this office!! I had Iritis in 2010 and Blepharitis in 2012; both of which were diagnosed and treated by Dr. Jeffrey Chambers. I woke up to a tender red eye last Monday and contacted the office with great concern after two walk-in clinics were unable to diagnose. I was instructed to hot compress by Chambers office. I called back frustrated when my vision became blurry. I was told that I would receive a call back. 24 hrs went by with no call back. I called to inform them that after 5 days of not being diagnosed another Ophthalmologist office informed me that due to my history, Iritis can not wait!! I finally got the diagnosis and treatment I needed. This office did not show me any respect and turned me away. I called four times over a 5 day period concerned for my eye and well being. They have my file on record and still denied me an appointment. I am pissed off!! This condition can lead to permanent vision loss if not detected and treated aggressively asap!!

Submitted March 9, 2013 | flag

Dr. Chambers ids a Top Notch Opththalmologist.He is very respectful,and has great bedside manners.For sure I would recommend him to anyone in need for eye consultation.He is very simple the very best.!!!

Submitted May 13, 2012 | flag

Knowledgeable and compassionate! Well worth the wait to see Dr. Chambers for my eye problem.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2011 | flag

Dr. Chambers has a very caring manner and was quite helpful answering all my questions. The treatment has worked well for me.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2008 | flag

Top notch! Respectful,thorough,positive and very helpful. Great bedside manner. I recommend him to anyone needing an ophthalmologist. His practice is very busy and this might result in some waiting room time - but the wait is well worth it.

Submitted June 10, 2007 | flag

excellent doc with a wonderful manner but usually have to wait an hour or more to see him.

Submitted June 2, 2007 | flag