You may also like

Rate Dr. Jeffery Chambers

Dr. Jeffery Chambers's Ratings

My eye situation was very challenging for Dr. Chambers. He took extra time and care to insure the outcome was the best possible for me considering my the uniqueness of my problems. The results were nothing short of amazing. Dr. Chambers' manner may seem brusque to some, in my view is he's exceptionally competent and compassionate while being thoroughly professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2812496].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Poor level of service and indifferent attitude towards a patient and their needs. Doctors forget they are glorified public servants who are paid by the people.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2757631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Emergency eye surgery today to rectify damage from cataract surgery. Went to the optometrist who referred me to this Dr. Chambers in the first place, seeking help with my situation. Within 1/2 hour, she had us on the road to Penticton for emergency surgery ... a different opthamologist, to close a hole in my eye, that the first doctor would not treat. Was so close to permanently losing all vision due to Detached Retina, that the first one does not know how to treat, so left alone and did not alert me to. Thank God for conscientious, caring professionals who take the time to listen to the patient and are not driven by their ego like some... Carried on and got new glasses....... and guess what............ I CAN SEE AGAIN!! after 8 weeks of not being listened to or cared about!!!!! Thank you so very much to Dr. Brittany Rollett (optometrist) in Kelowna, and to Dr. Carl Peters (Ophthalmologist) from Penticton who left his Spring Break and 2 kids to perform emergency on a 1 hour notice!!!!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2749589].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Skilled, knowledgeable, compassionate doc. Caring, helpful staff. I was very nervous about having eye surgery. As it turns out, there was no need. I can't believe how my vision has improved thanks to Dr. Chambers!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2688706].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

2 days after my cataract surgery performed by Dr.Chambers, I am so grateful for the new, clear "outlook on life" that I now have. The minute I came into my apartment & turned light on (was probably only a little more than an hour later), I couldn't get over how clear & bright everything looked and it is seeming better & better daily. The staff at the office are excellent and the staff on the Eye Care Floor are a "very well oiled machine"!!! - excellent as well from the time Mary sat me down & started putting drops & then the anesthetist (even tho' I wasn't cold) put a nice warm blanket over me - WOW!! SO NICE The surgery was well worth the wait - Thank you all so very much - Carol Evans :-)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2441755].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Great doc! Great staff! I'm very happy with my total experience at this office. You won't be disappointed going here!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2441754].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

very ignorant secretary, refused to assist me in getting a referral all I needed was the name of another doctor at their firm as dr. chambers was not a specialist in the area I needed, they did have other doctors but they refused to provide a name and also refused to request a copy of a CT scan readily available in order to determine which doctor I should be referred to, very unhelpful, rude, ignorant, zero rating.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1096716].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2013

Just had cataract surgery with Dr. Chambers and I am extremely pleased with the result. Very knowledgable and helpful staff. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Chambers to anyone needing surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1096715].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

I am mortified at my recent experience with this office!! I had Iritis in 2010 and Blepharitis in 2012; both of which were diagnosed and treated by Dr. Jeffrey Chambers. I woke up to a tender red eye last Monday and contacted the office with great concern after two walk-in clinics were unable to diagnose. I was instructed to hot compress by Chambers office. I called back frustrated when my vision became blurry. I was told that I would receive a call back. 24 hrs went by with no call back. I called to inform them that after 5 days of not being diagnosed another Ophthalmologist office informed me that due to my history, Iritis can not wait!! I finally got the diagnosis and treatment I needed. This office did not show me any respect and turned me away. I called four times over a 5 day period concerned for my eye and well being. They have my file on record and still denied me an appointment. I am pissed off!! This condition can lead to permanent vision loss if not detected and treated aggressively asap!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1096714].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2013

Dr. Chambers ids a Top Notch Opththalmologist.He is very respectful,and has great bedside manners.For sure I would recommend him to anyone in need for eye consultation.He is very simple the very best.!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1096713].votes_count ]]