Dr. Lisa A. Forgione

Grad. Year: 1993

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 28/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Lisa A. Forgione has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2431076
22/09/12 5 5 5 5 Love Dr Forgione. She is excellent. Her staff is great too!
RID: 1051344
07/12/09 5 5 5 5 Great doctor, caring and compassionate. We moved 35 miles away, yet, she is still our primary and travel the distance. Been with her since she took over the practice and have been very happy with her
RID: 725586
19/11/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Forgione is a 5 STAR all the way! I have always left the office with any concerns alleviated and with happy kids, even after getting shots! Even the staff is terrific! I have since moved 70 miles away but still will travel to bring my kids in for physicals, shots and any major concerns. New partners are really great as well!
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 544696
22/03/08 5 5 5 5 My daughter is now a young teen and I have gone to her since she was an infact. Wonderful, loving and caring doctor! The creme of the crop! Since I moved a distance away, I now travel 30 miles to keep her as our pediatrician. She is a wonderful doctor!
RID: 334060
31/05/07 5 5 5 Great Family Pediatrician with wonderful reputation. We have used her for 8 years now with all three of my children and we couldn't be happier. She is always compassionate and she treats children like they were her's. She diagnosed a murmur in my 4 year old and sent us to a top pediatric cardiologist to rule out any abnormalities. Fortunately all was A-OK. She doesn't play the insurance game either.
Insurance: Oxford