Rate Dr. Lisa A. Forgione

Dr. Lisa A. Forgione's Ratings

Love Dr Forgione. She is excellent. Her staff is great too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1097264].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2012

Great doctor, caring and compassionate. We moved 35 miles away, yet, she is still our primary and travel the distance. Been with her since she took over the practice and have been very happy with her

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1097263].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2009

Dr. Forgione is a 5 STAR all the way! I have always left the office with any concerns alleviated and with happy kids, even after getting shots! Even the staff is terrific! I have since moved 70 miles away but still will travel to bring my kids in for physicals, shots and any major concerns. New partners are really great as well!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1097262].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2008

My daughter is now a young teen and I have gone to her since she was an infact. Wonderful, loving and caring doctor! The creme of the crop! Since I moved a distance away, I now travel 30 miles to keep her as our pediatrician. She is a wonderful doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1097261].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2008

Great Family Pediatrician with wonderful reputation. We have used her for 8 years now with all three of my children and we couldn't be happier. She is always compassionate and she treats children like they were her's. She diagnosed a murmur in my 4 year old and sent us to a top pediatric cardiologist to rule out any abnormalities. Fortunately all was A-OK. She doesn't play the insurance game either.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1097260].votes_count ]]