Rate Dr. Roger Hind

Dr. Roger Hind's Ratings

I have been going to Dr Hind for a few years now. I have nothing bad to say about him or his staff. I have always got great work done to my teeth if they needed work. I like the girls in the office always polite and friendly (good for a chat) while waiting. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2013 | flag

I have been going to see Dr. Hind for approximately 12 years. Recently I was having a toothache 3 days before I was to leave on Vacation. I called the office on a Saturday and they were closed. They are open every other Saturday I justed didn't hit the one where they are open. There was an emergency number. I assumed I would be leaving a message and hoped they would be able to get me in before I left. So when I phoned the number I was amazed that I reached Dr. Hind himself who said, meet me at the office in half an hour. A root canel was preformed and my vacation was pain free! Thank you so much! Above and beyond the call of duty.

Submitted Sept. 25, 2013 | flag

Absolutely Fantastic - came in after hours to perform an emergency root canal, solo, for a drop-in patient from Canmore! Did a terrific job, resulting in instant pain relief (two other dentists just kept prescribing more pain killers and antibiotics). A real life saver! Great explanation of the work and options available. I was able to scuba dive the next day. Thank you so much Dr. Hind!

Submitted April 6, 2013 | flag

I never had problems with my teeth in the past but that changed after I went to this dentist office. All the sudden I needed over 10 fillings. No way that was true but I think they saw my good benefit plan and took advantage of it. Instead of 2 fillings within an appointment they did 4 without asking if it would be okay for me.I still have to pay something each time and wished they would have asked if I want to do them all at once (money wise). By the way, I still have problems with the fillings I got so far. My Story is like the other negativ one on this page. The staff is actually friendly, except the receptionist. After years there I will look for another dentist.

Submitted Jan. 8, 2012 | flag

I was in dire need of a replacement crown as my old one was worn through and I had some pain...not to mention it was of the toxic material due to when it was first done. Dr. Hind was very understanding to my unease and very quickly and adeptly did my entire replacement! I HIGHLY recommend Dr Hind for his calm manner and amazing dentistry!

Submitted Nov. 14, 2011 | flag

Great dentist, very caring, helpful, freezing never hurts, very gentle, does a very nice job at a reasonable price. The receptionist could lighten up a bit, though.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2011 | flag

Roger is the best dentist I have ever had. He is quick to do any adjustments that are required and allways ensures that you are satisfied with his work. In addition he is a very compassionate dentist and has gone out of his way to ensure that I get excelent dental care while having to work around my medical condition.

Submitted Nov. 3, 2011 | flag

Had my wisdom teeth removed by roger and doctor Tibits. The two greatest guys around. Phenomenal work. It's awesome to have your dentist also be your oral surgeon. He keeps upgrading and know what he's doing. My teeth look a lot better than anyone else"s I've seen. He was gentle and managed to only charge me $110! Phenomenal work!

Submitted May 28, 2011 | flag

Poor quality work. I had a small filling replaced; his filling was too low and caused a lot of jaw pain, also trapped food between the teeth due to poor contact. Went back and Hind wanted to CUT DOWN a different, healty tooth cusp to help even out my bite,(he said it was too high). At this point I realized he was not a good dentist, & lazy. Instead of replacing the filling properly,he added a layer to the filling which chipped off in a few weeks. He did not address the poor contacts between the teeth. I went to another dentist and had it replaced properly. Hind would not even send the x-rays after 2 requests. I had to have those re-done also. No one should have to experience such poor dental care. He also was very expensive, between cash & insurance he was paid about $297. My new, real dentist charged $143 total,including new x-rays. I have good teeth and he should have done better. He didn't really care or try to do it right. No refund was offered & his office knew of the problem.

Submitted April 25, 2011 | flag

Dr.Hind has been our dentist for 9 yrs. We have appreciated his excellent care, as well as that of his staff. Dr. Hind explains treatment options available to us & he & his team carry out the chosen treatment with efficiency & care. Our cleanings have always been thorough & gentle. We have appreciated the reminder calls & have found the staff to be pleasant, knowlegeable & efficient. We actually enjoy our visit to the dental office!

Submitted Dec. 6, 2010 | flag