Dr. Collette Paquin

Rate Dr. Collette Paquin

Dr. Collette Paquin's Ratings

long wait times, staff unwilling to help. however, she is a great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2648892].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

She insisted on having 3 moles removed without asking to see my prior history, simply took the easy route of just 'cut and forget'. When asked for details on why they should be removed (i.e. medical basis for removing) she replied "If you die your family will sue me". Touching. Needless to say I have a new dermatologist that is not afraid to discuss matters scientifically and respects patients rather than carving out/scaring them needlessly for fear of lawsuits. Two other dermatologists later examined me and did not feel it was necessary to remove any of the 3 moles Dr. Paquin wanted to excise.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2610797].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

Dr. Paquin is excellent. I travel from Barrie to see her as she is well worth the wait and travel time. She listens to you, doesn't rush you and has a very calming personality. I would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2521700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Paquin through a friend after having a negative experience with another Dr who only seems interested in pushing cosmetic procedures. I'm VERY happy with Dr. Paquin. She takes the time to answer any questions you have. Though it can take a while to get in to see her, I think the wait is worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2503941].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

I saw Dr. Paquin for the first time 3 months ago, when she removed a large mole i had on my neck from birth. I was very nervous but Dr. Paquin was very calming and told me exactly what she was doing through out the entire process. I did end up with a little scar which i believe was unavoidable and not a result of her being bad at removing the mole, skin is weird with how it heals. The one thing i had a problem with were the wait times, not only did i wait 6 months to see her but once there i waited more than 2 hours between waiting room and exam room just to have her come in. I think this is absolutely wrong considering waiting so long for a appointment you should be seen soon after arrival. If you dont mind the wait times she is a good Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1098124].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2013

I found Dr Paquin through this website when I finally got tired of dealing with the doctors in my small town (with no results). Dr Paquin had great ratings on here, so I hoped the 4 month wait to see her would be worth it. I wasnt disappointed!! Not only is she extremely knowledgeable, but her 'bedside' manner is something I have never encountered with a doctor before. She's approachable, very easy to talk to, and so understanding. Thanks to her, Im on the road to recovery (after months of misery and poor care dealing with other docs), and I cant say enough positive things about this woman.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1098123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

Dr. Paquin is the best dermatologist! She is sincere with excellent bedside manner. Yes, I waited 1/2 extra from the appointment time, but, that is with all Specialists. I understand why and it was SO worth it! She took her time, made me feel extra comfortable, answered all of my questions thourouly, gave me suggestions and extra advice! Best of she did not prescribe any unnecessary medications. I'm so thankful I was able to get a referral to Dr. Paquin! I know I am in good hands! This is my personal experience!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1098122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2012

Instills a great deal of confidence through her calm, knowledgeable care. She is very pleasant and approachable gives her full attention, listens well and gives clear, helpful answers to questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1098121].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2011

Dr.Paquin is a very caring Doc. Her secretary,Donna also very caring. You wait a bit but it is worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1098120].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

Very respectful and gentle manner. Not arrogant at all; she referred me to a plastic surgeon to remove a mole on the edge of my lip rather than do it herself so that I would get the best outcome and minimal scarring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1098119].votes_count ]]