Dr. Collette Paquin

Rate Dr. Collette Paquin

Dr. Collette Paquin's Ratings

From the moment that I overheard her politely say to another patient that she, "did not get into this field to help people look younger," I knew she was the specialist for me; Dr. Paquin is serious about her work in this field. If you value your dermal health and don't wish to be sold the latest topical or surgery, she may be the doctor for you as well. I have a history of skin irritations, lumps and bumps which Dr. Paquin has poked, prodded and biopsied. The lumps and bumps, have all been tested and removed, and the irritations happen much less frequently. Thank you. (And thank you Donna for being the queen of efficient scheduling, and doing so in such a cheerful and friendly manner).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2736940].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

FOR SURE the BEST! She solved very difficult and annoying problem. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2736114].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

Dr. Paquin has been my dermatologist for well over a decade. Being fare, raised in Florida and having a family history of skin cancer, I wouldn't trust anyone other than Dr. Paquin to care for me. She, in my opinion, is a dermatologist focused on healthy skin as opposed to a cosmetic surgeon/doctor who tends to be more focused on aesthetics and anti-aging. If I want Botox, I'll go elsewhere. If I want to reduce my chances of skin cancer as I age, I'll continue to see Dr. Paquin. She is well worth the wait to get an appointment to see her! And she's simply a kind, compassionate and lovely human being who truly cares for her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2707565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

Dr. Paquin cares about her patients. And Donna is incredible. Sometimes you have to wait a bit longer, but wouldn't you rather have the best taking care of you? I think yes. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2682867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

long wait times, staff unwilling to help. however, she is a great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2648892].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

She insisted on having 3 moles removed without asking to see my prior history, simply took the easy route of just 'cut and forget'. When asked for details on why they should be removed (i.e. medical basis for removing) she replied "If you die your family will sue me". Touching. Needless to say I have a new dermatologist that is not afraid to discuss matters scientifically and respects patients rather than carving out/scaring them needlessly for fear of lawsuits. Two other dermatologists later examined me and did not feel it was necessary to remove any of the 3 moles Dr. Paquin wanted to excise.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2610797].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

Dr. Paquin is excellent. I travel from Barrie to see her as she is well worth the wait and travel time. She listens to you, doesn't rush you and has a very calming personality. I would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2521700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Paquin through a friend after having a negative experience with another Dr who only seems interested in pushing cosmetic procedures. I'm VERY happy with Dr. Paquin. She takes the time to answer any questions you have. Though it can take a while to get in to see her, I think the wait is worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2503941].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

I saw Dr. Paquin for the first time 3 months ago, when she removed a large mole i had on my neck from birth. I was very nervous but Dr. Paquin was very calming and told me exactly what she was doing through out the entire process. I did end up with a little scar which i believe was unavoidable and not a result of her being bad at removing the mole, skin is weird with how it heals. The one thing i had a problem with were the wait times, not only did i wait 6 months to see her but once there i waited more than 2 hours between waiting room and exam room just to have her come in. I think this is absolutely wrong considering waiting so long for a appointment you should be seen soon after arrival. If you dont mind the wait times she is a good Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1098124].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2013

I found Dr Paquin through this website when I finally got tired of dealing with the doctors in my small town (with no results). Dr Paquin had great ratings on here, so I hoped the 4 month wait to see her would be worth it. I wasnt disappointed!! Not only is she extremely knowledgeable, but her 'bedside' manner is something I have never encountered with a doctor before. She's approachable, very easy to talk to, and so understanding. Thanks to her, Im on the road to recovery (after months of misery and poor care dealing with other docs), and I cant say enough positive things about this woman.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1098123].votes_count ]]