Rate Dr. Margaret G. De Villiers

Dr. Margaret G. De Villiers's Ratings

After a frightful visit to a pediatrician that recommended some invasive test that we felt was excessive, we looked for a new doctor and found Dr. De Villiers through a friend. She immediately put us at ease. She is very calm and comforting which is what most parents need whether it's their first kid or forth. She's our favorite doctor at this practice but we've been seen by all of the others through the years (over 4yrs now). All of them are very professional an capable. I would highly recommend them. Only caveat is their billing person has gotten confused a few times and we've had to call our insurance to clarify. Overall, the quality of the doctors are worth the small problems we've had with billing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1098153].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2008

Dr de Villiers really seemed to care about the questions I asked. She never made me feel rushed and nervous. She was very gentle and caring with my daughter. I just love her to bits.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1098152].votes_count ]]