Rate Dr. Abeed Jamal

Dr. Abeed Jamal's Ratings

A very personable and caring specialist. He is very knowledgeable on lupus nephritis issues- so few doctors are. I highly recommend this doctor for serious kidney issues especially involving SLE.

Submitted July 3, 2014 | flag

I have to give Dr Jamal top rating across the board. He has a great personality, listens well and explains everything clearly.His staff provides timely reminders for the next appointment.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2012 | flag

Excellent specialist - very knowledgeable and skilled, easy to talk to and answers all questions with patience and clarity. Genuinely concerned and very good follow-up. I highly regard this physician and recommend his.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2011 | flag

He was nice and everything, but was shocked that he went down my pants during my first visit! I went to him to help control my blood pressure, and was SHOCKED when he put his hands down my pants to "check the pulse in my groin". I am a married woman, and had I been single, I would have said something to him. I felt very uncomfortable with this, but didn't say anything, since this was my first visit with him. He knows his stuff, that's for sure. I will see him again in 2 months.

Submitted Nov. 24, 2010 | flag

I visited him once for a referral. The appointment was on time and he took the time to make a good assessment. He is polite and friendly.

Submitted July 26, 2010 | flag

I developed kidney problem. I was referred to Dr. Jamal by my family doctor. After checking my blood and urine test, Dr. Jamal said my condition is right in the middle, it could go either way. However, with his treatment my kidneys are perfectly normal. I still see him once a year for follow up check. I never had to wait for my appointment. He is very kind and respectful and helping. He is young and knowledgable. He takes his patients and profession seriously.

Submitted Dec. 22, 2009 | flag

Dr. Jamal treated my dad for 2 years with ever increasing kidney failure...and now...my Dad is in the hospital with no recourse other than almost daily dialysis...and Dr J did not hasten the process to get things underway b4 it got this bad...I am not pleased :(

Submitted June 19, 2009 | flag

Very punctual and knowledgeable. Good at explaining things to me.

Submitted Dec. 7, 2008 | flag

Wonderful manner, easy to talk to and explained everything.

Submitted July 14, 2007 | flag

Was nice to deal with, but broke a promise, and did not give me all the information that I should have received from him.

Submitted May 31, 2007 | flag