Rate Dr. Abeed Jamal

Dr. Abeed Jamal's Ratings

A very personable and caring specialist. He is very knowledgeable on lupus nephritis issues- so few doctors are. I highly recommend this doctor for serious kidney issues especially involving SLE.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2441807].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

I have to give Dr Jamal top rating across the board. He has a great personality, listens well and explains everything clearly.His staff provides timely reminders for the next appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1098213].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2012

Excellent specialist - very knowledgeable and skilled, easy to talk to and answers all questions with patience and clarity. Genuinely concerned and very good follow-up. I highly regard this physician and recommend his.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1098212].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2011

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1098211].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 24, 2010

I visited him once for a referral. The appointment was on time and he took the time to make a good assessment. He is polite and friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1098210].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

I developed kidney problem. I was referred to Dr. Jamal by my family doctor. After checking my blood and urine test, Dr. Jamal said my condition is right in the middle, it could go either way. However, with his treatment my kidneys are perfectly normal. I still see him once a year for follow up check. I never had to wait for my appointment. He is very kind and respectful and helping. He is young and knowledgable. He takes his patients and profession seriously.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1098209].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2009

Dr. Jamal treated my dad for 2 years with ever increasing kidney failure...and now...my Dad is in the hospital with no recourse other than almost daily dialysis...and Dr J did not hasten the process to get things underway b4 it got this bad...I am not pleased :(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1098208].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2009

Very punctual and knowledgeable. Good at explaining things to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1098207].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2008

Wonderful manner, easy to talk to and explained everything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1098206].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2007

Was nice to deal with, but broke a promise, and did not give me all the information that I should have received from him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1098205].votes_count ]]