Dr. Mathias Boerman

Rate Dr. Mathias Boerman

Dr. Mathias Boerman's Ratings

I have been patient of Dr. Boermans for many years, he is very knowledgeable and friendly. I highly recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2562577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

Just moved into the area and needed an eye doctor. Called there office and got an appt within a few days (which was great). Dr Boermans was very friendly and professional. Told my mom about him and she'll be visiting his office next week! I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2561742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

I've been a patient of dr Boermans for 4 yrs and I don't have one complaint. He's friendly, professional and very knowledgable. I only purchase my glasses at his office for their good quality of frames and lenses and the price it very good. I've only had one issue with my glasses and I took them back to the office and the staff was more than happy to help me with my problem. They were not rude or unhelpful as per another comment left here. I highly recommend him to anyone who is in need of an eye doctor. Eye exam $95.00

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2552534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

Beware of the STAFF as they clearly do not know what real customer service is about. They just lost my business and my return as the staff told me there was too much work involved in asking the lab to provide a second quote for a smaller Frame. I was quoted $657.00 for a new pair of Zeiss glasses which I have no problem with and had planned to buy a second pair is the form of a prescription sun-glasses but after being told it was too much work to consult with the lab a second time I walked out of there, never to return and never to recommend this office to anyone. Now I must say that the doctor and his wife does do an excellent job in taking the time to properly test your eyes and find the best prescription which I acknowledged and very much appreciate, but when they get too busy to answer a patients question over the phone and queries made in person is replied as being too much work when a pair of glasses is quoted at over $600.00 then they must not need the business. I did pay $95.00 each for my wife and myself and also purchased computer/reading glasses for my wife that all together cost around $500.00 which was fine. Today you can buy pretty much the same product in numerous places and what makes all the difference is in the Service provided. The attendant was Trish and she chased away the real business on that day Sept 16, 2014. (Regards: Chad).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2540223].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

After moving into the neighborhood, I finally decided that I needed to get my eye's checked as things were starting to get a little blurry. Dr. Boerman is a very professional and knowledgeable Optometrist. He was excellent at explaining everything in layman's terms and used very up to date technology to give the most accurate prescription. I would definitely recommend him to anyone I know, and I will be a customer for years to come.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2482577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Boermans for the last 4 years and I have no complaints. My first visit at his office was very pleasant. The staff was very friendly and Dr. Boermans as well. He answered any questions that I had during the exam. He is very professional. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for an eye doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1098840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2014

Excellent physician who is very caring and very committed to the health of his patients.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1098841].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2014

Beware i have been his patient for meny years me and my family and my brother and sisters family. Once optical stores have begun online they dont provide pd numbers. And tgey charge an extra 25 dollars for that. Simply so that you buy your glasses from them. Very bad.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1098839].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Boerman since 1981. I cannot say enough good about his care and the way he treats all patients. If I had any type of question or concern about the way he conducted his practice, or his qualifications, I would not allow him to go near my eyes. The entire staff are friendly and helpful. For those that had concerns about cost and commented about cheaper eye products online, all I can say is you get what you pay for and my eyes get the best regardless of cost!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1098838].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2013

$95.00 for a full eye exam. The staff were friendly and helpful. Dr. explained everything to me clearly. He did not push to make a sale. Honest opinion provided.I would highly recommend this practicioner as it was a painless epxerience. Although they do sell glasses on site, a prescription was provided upfront before I left the examination room in the event I didn't want to purchase glasses sold there.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1098837].votes_count ]]