Dr. Marc P. Jaffe

Rate Dr. Marc P. Jaffe

Dr. Marc P. Jaffe's Ratings

i have seen Dr Jaffe for multiple issues ( torn hamstring, lower back) & he is outstanding. Rapid results, good diagnostician, good bed side manner. I would refer anyone to him & have referred people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1098982].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

Dr Jaffe was the best chiropractor I ever went to. He was always very thorough, caring & personable. I highly recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1098981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2010

Dr Jaffe is an excellent chiropractor. I have had fibromyalgia for many years. He is understanding and compassionate to my needs. Fibro is difficult to treat but Dr Jaffe handles me gently so he doesn't trigger any pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1098980].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2009

I had been going to another chiropractor for over two years, with minimal results. I went to Dr. Jaffe once and have been pain free for over two weeks now!! He addresses the problem area immediately, he's not looking to milk your insurance!! I have to travel almost 50 miles to go to him, but it's worth it. Makes more sense than going three times a week for months on end to someone closer to home.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1098979].votes_count ]]