Rate Dr. Pavan Chand

Dr. Pavan Chand's Ratings

Best family doctor in Windsor. Kind, helpful, smart, quick, always does her best to help with our medical problems. Dr. Chand is the best family doctor my husband and I had. Also Dr. Chand's secretary S. is the kindest, sweetest and most helpful secretary in the world.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2014 | flag

Dr Pavan Chand, who after we had followed her to various medical centers over a number of years, dumped us for a reason that certainly seemed to be devised by her. We had heard of her divisive processes by another patient who had originally referred us to Dr. Chand. It seemed very unfair.

Submitted June 10, 2014 | flag

Dr Chand is the most personably doctor I have ever met. She goes through in detail all my files. She is amazing and I would highly recommend her.

Submitted May 13, 2014 | flag

Dr. Chand is AWESOME! She is so caring and knowledgeable. She always listens to my concerns. I highly recommned her and am very lucky to have her as my family doctor.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2011 | flag

i was thinkin of switching GP's and while i was at the moy center for my allergist, i thought i would pop in to see if she was taking on new pts. the receptionist was very accomadating. she got me in after abit of a wait (which is understandable seeing as i did not have an apt) the Dr was very thourghout during my medical history and my family history, more than my previous Dr. and was very quick to refill and percsriptions i had and ordered blood work at my comvienence. and i was book the folowing week for a physical. it would have taken months for my old Dr.

Submitted Sept. 22, 2011 | flag

Went to see Dr. Chand for a prescription refill, no appointment just walk in. Got in the exam room after 5 minutes another 5 minutes doctor was in to see me. Needed only refill but she checked my blood pressure which I knew was high and she said that I should try to take blood pressure meds to lower bp. Followed up every week for two weeks and during that time felt much better and stopped having random chest pains and more motivated. Was really surprised how she took the time to assess me and figure out what might be wrong. Three other doctors did the same and knowing the same thing (high bp, chest pains) and having testing done they did not see a need to prescribe anything for me. Dr. Chand was willing to prescribe medicine I deem to be necessary to improve my health. There is never a long wait to see her (today whole appointment was 20 mins. from start to finish) and staff very friendly at new location on Ottawa street and Moy Ave. Recommend if you want a competent doctor.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2011 | flag

I don't care what anyone says this staff at AFHT is very good and helpful. My elderly grandmother was very ill and I called and Dr. Chand had no problem seeing her. It is also great that she does work saturdays...very caring and the staff is good at what they do. Thanks

Submitted June 29, 2011 | flag

Dr. Chand's staff at the AFHT is exceptionally rude and dismissive. They do not follow up on referrals Dr. Chandler has requested (I have been waiting for a year and a half for a neurosugery appt. and have just given up on this completely). It is nearly impossible to get an appointment in a timely fashion when you are really sick. They have set up a procedure appointment and it was a procedure that Dr. Chand couldn't do in the office and so I waited for another referral. until today I have thought of Dr. Chand as a kind and caring physician. I received a letter today indicating that somehow she is aware that I have gone to a walk-in clinic a few times and she will ditch me as a patient if I do not go to see only her. I am not sure if the doctor and the front office staff are on the same page. She also indicated in the letter that the staff encourages re patients to call and the staff will squeeze them in, which is laughable to say the least.

Submitted June 9, 2011 | flag

Although Dr. Chand is a good Dr, the staff at her offices in A'burg and Windsor are EXTREMEMELY rude, and getting an appointment with her is nearly impossible. Even when you can get an appointment the wait to get in is close to an hour at times. She is a patient, knowledgable Dr, but if you need an appointment right away it's simply not going to happen.

Submitted June 5, 2011 | flag

I cannot get an appt to see Dr.Chand, most of the staff is very rude and does not care. I can dial the telephone all day and am still not able to reach anyone. I have found a new clinic that answers the phone, calls you with results and treats me with respect. I will never set foot into that office again! I observed too many times while waiting the elderly spoken to in a disrespectful manner by front staff.

Submitted March 24, 2011 | flag