Rate Dr. Faez Faruqi

Dr. Faez Faruqi's Ratings

What a horrible staff at the reception!!! They messed up my sergery dates and I found out about that by accident a week before it. I've already planned everything and then I find out that my papers were never sent to the hospital so I have NO surgery planned... Not to mention that it takes them forever to call back or answer your email. Besides the reception, Dr. Faruqi and nurses are nice and proffessional, It does seem that Dr. Faruqi is busy and you do have to wait for him quite long time. They really need to change everyone at the reception...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2551884].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

J'ai été très déçu de la clinique . Réceptionniste aucunement professionnelle ont jamais la réponse à ta question et elle va pas s'informer. Toujours en retard peu te prendre 1h et + après l'heure de ton rendez vous.Toujours à la course. Pour l'insémination et le pad test ses l'infirmière qui la faite et non le médecin il était pas la. Les infirmières une qui a l'air bête et l'autre est correcte.Je vous conseille pas cette clinique.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1099577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2014

Dr. Faruqi was referred to us by a close family doctor at a very hopeless time in our life. Sure enough the first time we met him, the second he entered the room, we felt a great sense of relief and so much positivity concerning our situation. He was our angel as well as his amazing staff. He was able to treat me within a couple of months and give me the chance to get pregnant compared to the two years I lost with the previous fertily doctor. He is so human, professional, kind, and generous with his time. The great thing about him is that you feel safe and in good hands. His staff is always there to answer question and reassure you as much as possible. We are so grateful to have met Dr.Faruqi as well as his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1099576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2014

I had a surgery with Dr. Faruqi this week and asked if he could check something that was bothering me but not directly related to the scheduled surgery. He did and worked on the problem to fix it. I was so impressed by this. I find him to be a brilliant surgeon and a very gentle and kind person. I absolutely recommend Dr. Faruqi. His staff has always been direct and forthcoming with me although sometimes a little abrupt. Regardless, I'm there for answers and they never disappointed me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1099575].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2013

He is very understandable and listens to all his patients. He is extremely good at his work and hardworking as well. consult him with all your gynecological problems and you will not regret you did becaause he is very experienced in what does and knows how to help you. Go on and give him a call now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1099574].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

Honnête, disponible, optimiste, aidant et supportant. Le Dr. Faruqi et son équipe sont à l'écoute de mes besoins et je me sens prise au sérieux et aidée de la meilleure des façons. Mon conjoint et moi apprécions sa disponibilité, sa sincérité et son optimiste. Il sait nous rendre à l'aise et nous redonner espoir et ce, même lorsque nous vivons des difficultés. Son seul défaut: ses retards. Mais il est tout pardonné au moment des consultations car nous le sentons avec nous et désireux de nous aider. Nous avons l'impression que notre bataille est aussi la sienne!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1099573].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

I dont wanna be mean but dont go at time on his appointments, dont expect a follow up, and dont be surprise if he has no time to listen to you as you need to. he seems to be overwhelmed. too many patients...I am looking for another gynecologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1099572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

Wonderful doctor, answers all my questions made me confortable. He did not rush me and asked if all my questions were answers. Knowlegable and friendly. I would recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1099571].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2011

Dr.Faruqi is a very good doctor, he is very human and very kind.He is good surgeon and he seems very good in what he is doing.I admire and love dr.Faruqi.Thank you, Doctor for the wonderful birth of my son!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1099570].votes_count ]]