Rate Dr. Russell D. Donnelly

Dr. Russell D. Donnelly's Ratings

Wasn't happy with visit...ignored my complaint about what was going on..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1099704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2014

Dr. Donnelly is gruff and arrogant. Upon my first visit to his office, I heard him outside the open exam room door reaming out a nurse about the fact that he had to see another Dr.'s patients and that he didn't have time for that nor get paid to do that. I was shocked to hear this and I could tell when I walked past the nurses a minute later they were embarrassed because it was quite obvious his immature rant could be heard by many patients. Dr. Donnelly spends all of 5 minutes with me, rambles on in "doctor speak" and then is done with me. I walk out no further ahead then I was when I first came in. He told me that someone my size (mind you I have recently lost 136lbs and am now in a size 14) shouldn't be running, when I mentioned I run on the treadmill.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1099705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2013

Saw him several times three years ago. arrogant. dismissive. never ever again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1099703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2011

Ignored my complaints of problems and ignored problems after replacement. On my last visit he was 4 hours late for his appointment with me. It took him several weeks to see me after he thought I might have a bone infection.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1099702].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

Didn't ask some of the general questions you expect during a visit that are asked on the forms you fill out and bring to the appointment (which the doc doesn't read and their assistant asks you a few of them). How bad is the pain, what are you doing about the pain, are you having trouble sleeping, etc. Scheduled for a follow up in 2 months with PT scheduled until then, pain is unbearable and no MRI has been scheduled as I repeatedly have been told is the indication that the Doc is serious about doing something about it. :(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1099701].votes_count ]]