Rate Dr. Albino Chiodo

Dr. Albino Chiodo's Ratings

Dr Chiodo corrected my breathing problem, a problem that has bothered me my entire life. I am very thankful. He is a terrific surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2526363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

Dr Chiodo is a very caring doctor and a great surgeon. There are always systemic issues that pop up but he will make an effort to remedy and accommodate as best as possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2509832].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

One of the good guys in his profession. He truly cares for each one of his patients. He was 15 minutes behind schedule for my appointment, but he was well worth the wait. Would recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2498062].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

My original appointment was changed last minute. The day before the 2nd rescheduling, it was cancelled & re-booked once again. The day of the appointment I was called & told the doctor would not be in. What?? So, they offered to send me to the companion Dr Hubbard, who is an excellent physician & diagnosed me with deviated septum that requires surgery. I was booked an appointment for surgery but told I needed to see the surgeon (Chiodo). So, finally met Dr Chiodo, who seemed to just confirm Dr Hubbard's diagnosis & said he would see me on surgery day. A few weeks before surgery I am called & told they must cancel the surgery date & reschedule to a date that does not work for me as I would be on vacation (And had planned out my schedule based on the booking 4 months prior). I AM SO DONE WITH THIS OFFICE. Unless you are in emergency or have a life threatening disease, don't bother with this Doctor & his office - they are too busy for you & the receptionist is very disorganized.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2441867].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 10, 2014

Haven't been to see him yet but the wait from the day the referral was sent until the appointment is 6 1/2 months. Good thing it's not urgent. Doesn't that sound like a totally unreasonable amount of time to wait for an app't?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1099970].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2013

dr chiodo was excellent he is very smart i went to a hospital major mac and they couldn't figure out why my voice was so horse so the doctor then referred me to dr Anderson in st micheal's hospital she was sooo busy and the wait list was too long i wanted to get to the bottom of my problem. The secretaries said you can see dr albino chiodo instead so i did and he was sooo amazing he found a polyp in my throat near my vocal cord and he sheduled a day and operated on me he is sooo nice like talking to a friendly person he was very professional and so happy to have me as a new patient. Its been a long time and it never came back again my voice is back to 100% my voice is even better then it ever was! thank you sooo much dr. chiodo you are amazing :) from Natalie J.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1099969].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2013

This doctor changed my life with his excellent surgery and analysis and treatment of my allergy and asthsma problems. After suffering from asthma and allergies for 30 years, he prescribed a medication that has made me free from symptoms for the last two years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1099968].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2011

From the first visit to Dr. Chiodo's hospital office, I was impressed by his professionalism combined with modesty and kindness towards the patient. In preparation for my surgery, Dr. Chiodo took the time to explain my situation as well as all possible outcomes, while showing tremendous empathy towards me and my wife. Given the specifics of my tumor, Dr. Chiodo worked very hard to schedule my operation at the earliest possible time. The surgery performed by Dr. Chiodo went flawless and post surgery care provided by him is stellar. I could not recommend more a ENT surgeon. It is uncommon these days to find such a knowledgeable, altruistic medical professional. In my opinion, Dr. Chiodo is a true representation of the highest standards of medical doctors. As a professor, I am convinced, that Dr. Chiodo will train many capable and caring ENT surgeons.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1099967].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2011

I think the waiting time is abit long but is well worth the wait.Dr.Chiodo helped me out alot.I had plenty of sinus surgeries with two other doctors and I have to hold my hands up high for this doctor.He is great!He is busy because he works out of so many different offices.Keep up the good work!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1099966].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2010

He's been kind and helpful in the times I've seen him and definitely does care and remembers me when I come. Yes, the wait times can be long, but there's a way around it, which is you go for the first appointment of the day. And it's not actually always long waiting time. I've gotten in within 30 minutes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1099965].votes_count ]]