Rate Dr. Albino Chiodo

Dr. Albino Chiodo's Ratings

An excellent doctor who really cares about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2691881].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

Dr.Chiodo has been a lifesaver for both my daughter's ENT issues. He deeply cares for them having a quality of life without the pain and other side effects caused. In surgery he is very clear about why procedures are required and my girls trust him. Can't ask for a better ENT.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2689672].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

Excellent Doctor. Knowledgeable and also has a sense of humour.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2648855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

Took 5 months to get an appointment but he seems very knowledgable and I now have an appt to get my tonsils out. He was very nice, understanding and non-judgmental.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2579429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

Dr Chiodo corrected my breathing problem, a problem that has bothered me my entire life. I am very thankful. He is a terrific surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2526363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

Dr Chiodo is a very caring doctor and a great surgeon. There are always systemic issues that pop up but he will make an effort to remedy and accommodate as best as possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2509832].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

One of the good guys in his profession. He truly cares for each one of his patients. He was 15 minutes behind schedule for my appointment, but he was well worth the wait. Would recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2498062].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

My original appointment was changed last minute. The day before the 2nd rescheduling, it was cancelled & re-booked once again. The day of the appointment I was called & told the doctor would not be in. What?? So, they offered to send me to the companion Dr Hubbard, who is an excellent physician & diagnosed me with deviated septum that requires surgery. I was booked an appointment for surgery but told I needed to see the surgeon (Chiodo). So, finally met Dr Chiodo, who seemed to just confirm Dr Hubbard's diagnosis & said he would see me on surgery day. A few weeks before surgery I am called & told they must cancel the surgery date & reschedule to a date that does not work for me as I would be on vacation (And had planned out my schedule based on the booking 4 months prior). I AM SO DONE WITH THIS OFFICE. Unless you are in emergency or have a life threatening disease, don't bother with this Doctor & his office - they are too busy for you & the receptionist is very disorganized.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2441867].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 10, 2014

Haven't been to see him yet but the wait from the day the referral was sent until the appointment is 6 1/2 months. Good thing it's not urgent. Doesn't that sound like a totally unreasonable amount of time to wait for an app't?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1099970].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2013

dr chiodo was excellent he is very smart i went to a hospital major mac and they couldn't figure out why my voice was so horse so the doctor then referred me to dr Anderson in st micheal's hospital she was sooo busy and the wait list was too long i wanted to get to the bottom of my problem. The secretaries said you can see dr albino chiodo instead so i did and he was sooo amazing he found a polyp in my throat near my vocal cord and he sheduled a day and operated on me he is sooo nice like talking to a friendly person he was very professional and so happy to have me as a new patient. Its been a long time and it never came back again my voice is back to 100% my voice is even better then it ever was! thank you sooo much dr. chiodo you are amazing :) from Natalie J.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1099969].votes_count ]]