Rate Dr. Ian D. Miller

Dr. Ian D. Miller's Ratings

A smart, skilled dentist who keeps himself current. He is also a pleasant guy and is great with my kids. His staff are also top notch.

Submitted Sept. 25, 2013 | flag

Dr. Miller and his associate dentists (Dr. Richter and Dr. Boehme)exceed all expectations. Along with their staff, They are professional and friendly. Most importantly they care about their patients and are very thorough and diligent during treatment. A very respectable practice that is willing to put their patients first. A great place for people of all ages seeking exceptional dentalcare.

Submitted March 1, 2012 | flag

Dr. Miller is an amazing dentist! Even though he is very busy and he is booked the majority of the time for months in advance, he has a great team of dentists that are just as amazing!

Submitted Feb. 22, 2011 | flag

This office is in a class all their own. It feels like you're dealing with a family rather than a business. Everyone quickly gets to know you by name and they're always quick with a smile and a hello when you walk in the door. Dr Ian stays up to date on all of the latest technology and gives great personal service whenever I go in and Janice is the best hygenist EVER! It seems strange to say but it's a pleasure to go in to that office.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2011 | flag

Dr. Ian Miller & his entire staff are head and shoulders above any other dentist I have been to. I have lived in 4 provinces and been to several dentists and none compare to the service he and his staff provide. I recently had a bad tooth ache and called his office. I was seen that day and had a root canal the next day. He is an excellent dentist and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him. To bad there are not more like him. Definately a 10 out of 10!

Submitted Aug. 13, 2009 | flag

I've been going to Ian almost since he began and my only complaint is that he is so fantastic that you have to book months in advance. He is kind and patient and very very good. His staff are wonderful too. I wish now I hadn't raved to all my friends about him :-)

Submitted Jan. 9, 2009 | flag

I started seeing his father, Dr. Douglas Miller when I was a kid and continued with Dr. Ian when he took over the practice. Even when I moved to other cities and provinces I have always come back to Lethbridge to see Dr. Miller and his staff. Deanna always recognizes every member of my family and asks me how my mom is doing. This whole office is amazing and I recommend them to everyone!

Submitted July 11, 2007 | flag

Dr Ian Miller in Lethbridge is the best dentist we have ever been to. He has a great chairside manor and is wonderful at explaining things and giving me options. His staff are great, they are alway smiling and make everyone that come through his doors feel right at home. He has all the latest in equipment and they are always taking courses to advance their knowledge in the field.

Submitted June 19, 2007 | flag

Dr Ian Miller in Lethbridge has the best touch for denistry in the world , his staff are all very helpful and always have smiles on their faces. I would highly recommend this office to everyone of all ages.

Submitted June 19, 2007 | flag

Awesome dentist. Was very thorough and gentle.He gave me all of my options from the very best to the bare minimum. His staff were very professional and answered all my questions. Most importantly about Dr. Millers office to me is the whole team makes me feel at home and very comfortable. I have never felt as calm to go to the dentist before I came to Dr.Millers office.

Submitted June 6, 2007 | flag