Rate Dr. Pawel Juralowicz

Dr. Pawel Juralowicz's Ratings

Compassionate, non-judgmental, open-minded, knowledgeable... I had been through several Psychiatrists before I was referred to him. It was the best move I ever made. He helped me to help myself become a healthy, well-functioning woman. Sure, the Meds helped but his support and encouragement and understanding were the key I think. T.B.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1100149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2010

The best I've seen. Very kind, gentle and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1100148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2008

I have been going to Dr.Juralowicz for about 3 years now. Even though I have the same disease many of his other patients do, he treats me individually, it is personal, I have never felt labelled by him. He talks to me about how I am doing and has the intellegence to analize my feelings from our conversation and body language. When there is a change with my meds he will explain why, and what he expects to accomplish. He has provided me with a back up plan in case of emergency. I have called often this last year, and he has returned all my calls. When I started a new med and was having a hard time, he even took the time over the next 8 weeks to call me once a week to check in. I trust him 100% with my health issue I see him for. I have never met a speacilist like Dr.Juralowicz before, and feel very very blessed to call him my doctor. He is AWESOME!!! And so is his secretary Anne, who has always showed genuine care and concern whenever I have called or gone for a visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1100147].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2008

I have been going to Dr.Juralowicz now for about 2yrs. I went to him because I was diagnosed with chronic depression in the middle 90's and was started on anti-depressents. Over the next 10yrs I was oblivious to my mental condition and because I wasn't on the right kind of medication I went on and off treatment during those yrs because they didn't help and really...I wasn't aware of how sick I was. I couple of yrs ago I realized I was never properly diagnosed with depression and asked to see a specialist in this area, so that is when I started seeing Dr.Juralowicz. After a year and a half of seeing him and being off all my medication again I had another "crash"....Dr.Juralowicz immediately put me on a combination of medication which took 10wks to start working, during that 10wks I was a mental mess! Dr.Juralowicz had given me an emergency plan and phone number to reach him at and when I called him he returned my calls. He is an awesome, supportive, caring and intelligent man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1100146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2007

Dr. J. has been extremely helpful in a field that at best is difficult to diagnose, never mind treat. He has spent time trying different medications in an attempt to find the "right" combination. In addition he ensures that I understand what he is hoping to achieve with the medications, educating me so I can become a partner in my healing process. In addition we spend part of the appointment looking for the emotional global patterns or triggers that brought me to this point. We don't dwell on individual incidents, more on the basic core values, beliefs and needs. I am always amazed at how I present a scenerio of a past event and he suggests a pattern to examine with subsequent follow-up. He is very easy to talk to, respectful and great at keeping all key professionals informed as to current status. When he says he will do something, he does. He is one of the greatest Drs I have had the privledge of meeting, in general the only pschiatrist who has helped me and trust implicitly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1100145].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2007

He could be named Dr. Feel Good. He hands out prescriptions, but does not try to get to the bottom of the problem. He is not much help at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1100144].votes_count ]]