Rate Dr. Renata Teytelbaum

Dr. Renata Teytelbaum's Ratings

I had my first appointment with her yesterday. I was taken back at my scheduled time and had the usual taking of vitals done, as well as an EKG. I then had to wait 45 minutes to actually see her. When she did come in she asked a lot of questions and spoke to me for a long time. Then she had me get ready for a physical. That was more waiting, this time in the paper gown/blanket combination. Other than the wait I was very pleased. I know now to schedule my appointments in the afternoon and make no other plans. If you don't mind waiting I recommend her. Bring a book, the magazines are on average about a year out of date.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2100563].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

very long wait times in spite of appointments, this doctor does not listen to patients, does not respond to request for urgent appointments, does not return phone calls as promised, took 3 weeks to refer patient to specialist in spite of patient in serious discomfort, doctor is only interested in making the most money possible and not upmost patient care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2100578].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2013

Her staff continuously schedules appointments for elderly patients without informing the family or patient clearly what the appointment is for or asking them if they have a ride. That same elderly patient is on 10 medicines that can not be explained why they are needed. And her after hours answering service hangs up on callers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2100577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2012

Watch out!The doctor has her own vitamin product line. You'll be appointed to have unnecessary tests.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2100576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Don't go here if you plan on being seen within 2 hours of your scheduled appt. Going to this doctor is literally an all day event, she is NEVER on time. I've even tried getting the first appointment and still she ran an hour late getting to the office (coffee in hand like nothing was wrong). Never even apologized. However, I will say she is nice and knowledgable...just not worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2100575].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2011

Very caring & knows her stuff. She gave me lots of personal attention. She spent 45 minutes with me going over lab results and her care plan.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2100574].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2011

This doctor is very knowledgeable and spent a considerable amount of time listening to me (close to an hour), unlike many other doctors. She asked questions and not only addressed my symptoms with medication but recommended specific vitamins and suppliments for prevention. Dr. Teytelbaum was just what I was looking for... a cross between traditional medicine and holistic medicine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2100573].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2010

She is very knowledgeable but she always runs late...even when you have an AM appointment. I was there at 9am, she didn't get in until 940am and at 1005am had still not come in the room. I told them I was going to leave because I needed to get to work, only then did she finally come in and tell me she owed me one. Bunk!! Just respect my time!!!!!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2100572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2010

Very thorough, takes time to explain everything. You don't feel like you are rushed. I was given a very detailed physical and nutritional evaluation. This doctor focuses on prevention and I feel that she cares a great deal about me. I would highly recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2100571].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2010

very satisfied,I have waited for over anhour many times. I don't schedule any thing else when I have a Drs. appt.I have even had to have visiters reschedule flights.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2100570].votes_count ]]