Rate Dr. Aneeta Bhatia

Dr. Aneeta Bhatia's Ratings

Dr. Bhatia is attentive and caring in a way that is rarely seem amongst doctors nowadays. I am a veteran when it comes to needing healthcarea and I could not believe how differnt her care made me feel. She was thorough and meticulous but made the care personalized. Thank you, Dr. Bhatia!

Submitted Oct. 28, 2013 | flag

Dr. Bhatia was not only a highly skilled anesthesiologist for my delivery epidural, she also was kind, encouraging, and supportive. She even came to visit my baby and me the following day. The epidural went in so quickly and smoothly and she balanced the amount of medication so that I was able to tolerate the birth of a very large posterior positioned baby while still being fully able to move. What a kind, skilled and overall outstanding physician! She is very much remembered with the memories of our child's birth. Thank you Dr. Aneeta Bhatia

Submitted Feb. 2, 2012 | flag

Dr. Bhatia was the most sincere doctor I have ever encountered. It was clear that she displayed a genuine concern for her patients and was doing all she could to ensure a comfortable procedure. In addition to her professional attitude, she was warm and sweet. I recommend her highly.

Submitted July 22, 2010 | flag