Dr. Fred E. Nowroozi

Grad. Year: 1974

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Fred E. Nowroozi has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Pain Mgmt / Physical Rehab-related: pain relief, physical rehabilitation, stroke recovery, accident recovery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.3

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Fred" to "Fred E."
RID: 734095
01/12/08 1 5 2 5 unfortunately, I have had a very different experience with Dr. Nowroozi's staff. The PA, Kimberly, Dr. Nowroozi and very personably and good at what they do, though my treatment has had very little effect on my pain. My case is quite complicated. However, my experience with Dr. Nowroozi's staff has been truly humiliating. On one occasion an employee said, "You deal with her. I can't stand this. What they "couldn't stand" were my tears as I explained my dire financial situation. They berated me, told me that my financial situation wasn't their problem. This is after I had been a paying customer for almost a year. I had always paid my bills on time up to that point. The complete lack of care and concern is unbelievable given the nature of their business. Not to mention, they berated me in front of a room full of patients waiting to be seen. As I cried a man got up from his chair and said, "I'm so sorry. Do you need help?" The help should come from the doctors, not the patients.  See Responses
RID: 651669
30/07/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Nowroozi is very personable and involved with each of his patients. He is available when you need him. He involves the patient in the treatment plan and follows-up to make certain there are no problems. He is very knowledgeable about this subject and was most helpful. Staff is friendly, competent and helpful.
Insurance: Anthem
Respond
RID: 331783
29/05/07 5 5 5 This man and the great roup he works with saved my life. They took me from a woman that cried all day in bed in pain to a woman that is productive and able to take on the world again. God Bless him and all the grat people that work for him. They are a GREAT Group. (The Center for Pain Mang.)If you have Chronic Pain, go,quick,hurry, get your life back,it is never too late!!!
Insurance: HealthPartners