Rate Dr. Boris Kindrachuk

Dr. Boris Kindrachuk's Ratings

Have been going to Dr. Kindrachuk for over 35 years and he and his team are the best! My teeth are in great condition because of regular check ups and Dr. Kindrachuk.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2515147].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

Dr.Kindrachuk, Carla, Linda, and Tamara are the best team ever! Thank you. I don't know what we'll do when Dr. K. ever retires.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1100931].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2014

My wife and I first went to Dr. Kindrachuk in 1968 !!!! He was very young then, and so were we (that's 45 years ago!). Wherever we have lived, we always return to Dr. Kindrachuk. Now, we are both seniors, live in BC, and continue to go back to him. I echo the comments which say "never retire, Dr. Kindrachuk". It's everyone in the office as well - we feel like family there, along with having the best dentist in Alberta!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1100930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2013

Dr Kindrachuk is the BEST dentist I've ever had. Having had lots of dental work done (oral surgeon, periodontist, orthodontist, dentists) over 40 years, I speak from firsthand experience. Dr Kindrachuk is always pleasant and takes the time to explain what needs to be done. He doesn't "upsell" you on unneccessary work and doesn't overcharge. He's so good at giving needles that you don't feel it!! My only concern is that I will never find another dentist as good as Dr Kindrachuk when he retires! His staff is top-rate; they are sooooo nice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1100929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2013

had acrown done there a horrible experience will not go see Dr kindrachuk again

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1100933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2011

always covered by benefits. going there for years and highly recommend. hope he never retires!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1100928].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2011

These guys are great. They exhibit a high degree of experience, knowledge, attention to detail, they are proactive and most of all they actually care about their patients. I've never had a better dentist. Even the needle didn't hurt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1100927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2011

A+++. Only good things to say. You always take the the time to explain things when I ask. Thank you Dr. Brian!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1100926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Kindrachuk for years and I hope he NEVER retires! Everyone at the office is friendly and helpful and the care he takes and his gentle manner are second to none!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1100925].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

Great Dentist, Great Staff I am a long term patient who had benefitted for many years from the excellent work that Dr. KIndrachuk always does. Bravo!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1100924].votes_count ]]