Dr. Harold Spivak

Rate Dr. Harold Spivak

Dr. Harold Spivak's Ratings

Dr. Spivak is not only knowledgeable, tactful and considerate Doctor, he is first of all a great Human Being, empathetic, caring and helpful, exceptional features that have more curing effect, than any medication. Meeting with Dr. Spivak was the best thing happened in my life for the last one year, when going trough hard times of life. He helped me to live, to stand up for myself, and not to loose Hope...

Submitted May 9, 2014 | flag

Dr. Spivak is the most helpful Psychiatrist I have ever received treatment from. I have little experience with his staff, which is why I felt I could not provide a 5 in that category, but they are likely okay. He was very respectful of my time, extremely helpful, and seemed to have more knowledge of medicine than any doctor I have ever met. In my opinion, his greatest trait as a physician is his compassion and understanding. He did not simply just write a prescription. He actually listened to me and offered advice on how to best cope with clinical depression. On how to cope with emotional issues- not just attempting to match a cocktail of pills, with vague biological theories of depression, which, unfortunately, is how most other physicians seem to operate.

Submitted April 6, 2013 | flag

I was very sick when I came in the hospital in 2005 he came and check on me several time to make sure everything was going o.k. and i was doing alright,I have to say my experience haveing him has my Dr. was very positive.

Submitted March 27, 2013 | flag

No doctor has ever listened to me or respected the choices I make around my mental health better than Dr. Spivak. I cannot say enough good things about him.

Submitted Oct. 8, 2012 | flag

This doctor does not have any compassion towards somebody who suffered mental breakdown.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2012 | flag

Submitted May 27, 2012 | flag

Known him for years. Hasn`t made any improvements on my health care. Inconsiderate. Arrogant.

Submitted Dec. 6, 2009 | flag