Rate Dr. Thomas Mueller

Dr. Thomas Mueller's Ratings

Dr. Mueller is my current post transplant Nephrologist, he is a kind, knowledgable, friendly, funny, and always likes to make you smile guy. Thank you Dr Mueller!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1101105].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2013

He us a kind and knowledgeable Man. Very Calming and thorough

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1101104].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2011

Dr. Mueller is an AMAZING doctor. He is thorough, helpful, knowledgeable, compassionate, kind, and a really good person. He was a huge support throughout my kidney donation process. He eased my anxiety about the surgery with his naturally kind and genuine manner. He is one of THE BEST, and anyone who is lucky enough to have him as a caregiver,I hope, will also appreciate the amount of time and effort it takes to guide people through difficult and emotional times. Dr. Mueller made a huge difference in my life, and I hope he can do so for many lucky others!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1101103].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2011

Dr. Mueller is the best Doctor, I had after my kidney transplant. I recommened him to everyone! He is very understanding and very helpful, if he doesnt know the correct answer to a question he will look it up and let you know. Very Friendly! He rocks!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1101102].votes_count ]]