Rate Dr. Philip G. Hirshman

Dr. Philip G. Hirshman's Ratings

Dr. Hirshman is the most polite, caring and compassionate doctor I have ever had. He helped me get through my pregnancy by calming my fears and anxiety. I highly recommend him. You won't regret having Dr. Hirshman as your doctor.

Submitted July 14, 2014 | flag

Only see this doctor if you have hours to wait each appointment. I even had to wait to push during delivery. They aren't knowledgeable enough to warrant wasting your time. I personally do not recommend.

Submitted Dec. 27, 2013 | flag

My wife has been using Hirshman for a few years now because of Endometriosis. He is an amazing doctor and very knowledgeable. However, he is very unreliable. Sometimes, she'll call him for advice or help and not hear back from him for well over a week, if not longer. It's very unprofessional. While he is awesome when we actually get to see him, is reliability makes us question our continuing use of him.

Submitted March 4, 2013 | flag

I would highly reccomend Dr. hirshman. He takes time with each patient, is kind and compassionate. When I found out I had miscarried a . His words helped me get through the loss... I started to question myself and he very clearly made me understand that there was nothing I could do to have stopped the miscarriage. I am back now trying to conceive again through his practice. They are all very helpful.

Submitted March 28, 2012 | flag

Dr. Hirshman was my OB during my recent pregnancy (delivered in January). Although he wasnt the one who delivered my baby, he was very helpful to me through out my pregnancy. Definitely highly rated Doctor.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2011 | flag

Dr. Hirshman is the most amazing doctor. He is very generous and supportive.

Submitted April 17, 2011 | flag

Dr. Hirshman is the BEST ob/gyn I have been to. He made my somewhat complicated pregnancy a breeze. He has excellent bedside manner and is very knowledgable. I highly recommend him!!!

Submitted March 3, 2011 | flag

Dr. Hirshman is great, definitely knowledgeable but he also puts you at ease. I had been going through infertility treatments and was nervous to "graduate" from the RE, but he really helped me transition. He handled my pregnancy and I would make appointments specifically for him since I did not care for the other doctor. Dr. Hirshman is very personable and takes his time with you. I ended up having a different doctor deliver me, but he checked on me later and provided great follow up care. I had a wonderful experience with him as my obgyn.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2009 | flag

Dr. Hirshman is amazing! When I became pregnant with my first child, I chose his practice upon recommendation from a friend. I'm so happy I did. I had a difficult first pregnancy, one that carried many worries, and I was extremely anxious that everything would turn out well. Dr. Hirshman always did everything within his power to ease my fears and make me feel comfortable. He has a wonderful bedside manner, a wealth of knowledge and experience, and a great sense of humor. Even my husband likes him! Cheryl, his nurse, is amazing too!

Submitted Aug. 1, 2009 | flag

There have been few occasions where I had to wait a long time to be seen and I've been going for a few years now, but most times, it's no more then 15 mins. Dr. Hirshman, is the nicest, most helpful Dr. I've ever dealt with including primary Dr.'s. He takes time to go over things, is very personable, has a wonderful bedside manner and does not make you feel uncomfortable in any way, explains everything to you, and his assistant is just as wonderful and polite as he! I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Submitted July 30, 2009 | flag