Rate Dr. Philip G. Hirshman

Dr. Philip G. Hirshman's Ratings

Dr. Hirshman is great! I see him for endometriosis and he's helped me greatly. However, when it comes to returning urgent phone calls - not so good. I have left urgent messages for him for difficulties with pain and haven't heard back from him for two days or more. And I hate having to go to the ER for endometriosis pain 'cause most times they don't take my pain seriously. But anyway, he's a great doctor and I would recommend him to others!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2643796].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

I and my wife had two visits to Dr. Hershman. It was really nice to meet him. Friendly welcome, Excellent knowledge on diagnosis was remarkable. And He has got an excellent Nurse too. She is really cool and nice to meet her too. Me and My wife like him very much. I rate him at highest and recommend without hesitation to anyone! An excellent Dr!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2579776].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

this is the best doctor in the world! i have been going to him for 5 years! wait time is no more than 5 minutes! he has helped me so much through my pregnancy and is super caring! i recommend dr.hirshman over any doctor in the world!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566492].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

Dr. Hirshman is the most polite, caring and compassionate doctor I have ever had. He helped me get through my pregnancy by calming my fears and anxiety. I highly recommend him. You won't regret having Dr. Hirshman as your doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2441929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Only see this doctor if you have hours to wait each appointment. I even had to wait to push during delivery. They aren't knowledgeable enough to warrant wasting your time. I personally do not recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1101360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2013

My wife has been using Hirshman for a few years now because of Endometriosis. He is an amazing doctor and very knowledgeable. However, he is very unreliable. Sometimes, she'll call him for advice or help and not hear back from him for well over a week, if not longer. It's very unprofessional. While he is awesome when we actually get to see him, is reliability makes us question our continuing use of him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1101359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

I would highly reccomend Dr. hirshman. He takes time with each patient, is kind and compassionate. When I found out I had miscarried a . His words helped me get through the loss... I started to question myself and he very clearly made me understand that there was nothing I could do to have stopped the miscarriage. I am back now trying to conceive again through his practice. They are all very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1101358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

Dr. Hirshman was my OB during my recent pregnancy (delivered in January). Although he wasnt the one who delivered my baby, he was very helpful to me through out my pregnancy. Definitely highly rated Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1101357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2011

Dr. Hirshman is the most amazing doctor. He is very generous and supportive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1101356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2011

Dr. Hirshman is the BEST ob/gyn I have been to. He made my somewhat complicated pregnancy a breeze. He has excellent bedside manner and is very knowledgable. I highly recommend him!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1101355].votes_count ]]