Rate Dr. John W. Poynor

Dr. John W. Poynor's Ratings

He helped me through a very bad time and finally did sinus surgery on me 28 years ago. It was hugely successful and saved the quality of my life. I can't even imagine what my life would have been like without this wonderful doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1101437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2012

he's the Best, I wish that othe doctors was like him, has well has it staff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1101436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2011

The best! Great doc, plus has the neatest sense of humor I've ever encountered from a doctor. Makes going to the doctor almost fun. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1101435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2009

In my mind is a "Saint". After at least 3 other Doctors, the first to help my daughter who had been very sick. I can't thank my friend enough for referring me to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1101434].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2009

Genually interest in Patients well being. My husband passed out in his office and Doc. assisted him to the ER per wheelchair hisself and checked on him several times after being admitted. Thanks Doc

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1101433].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2008

I go to Dr. Poyner because he makes me feel better. He seems to have my best interest at heart. He is efficient, might turn some people off- but I'm satisfied.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1101432].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2007

Seems knowledgeable and competent. He's got a quirky sense of humor that takes getting used to, but I believe he knows what he's doing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1101431].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2007

Always has a good attitude. Good dr. if you just have sinus infection. Should do bloodwork to discover if further sickness though and doesn't.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1101430].votes_count ]]