Dr. Stephen McMahon

Rate Dr. Stephen McMahon

Dr. Stephen McMahon's Ratings

Dr Mcmohan performed both hip replacent surgeries two years ago. First the right Hip and after six months the left hip. A very meticulous and a very knowlegable surgeon. Had no complication during both the surgeries thanks to Dr. Mcmohan. I could not get rehab on my first surgery and a team of Home Care were assigned for recuperation and I thank the team as I felt better and have had no pain since then. For my second hip surgery, I was sent to a Rehab Centre and stayed for two weeks but the minor pain still persists on my left Hip. Wish I had Home Care for the second time too rather than Rehab. Want to see the Doctor after spring to find out the reason. Wish to thank Dr.McMohan for his care and my recovery. Ali Dosani 905 201 9628 Markham

Submitted Feb. 4, 2014 | flag

Receptionist we found to be "selective" greeting ones she liked or knew well and others had to basically step up to her and "disturb". Does not come back to you even an hour or more past the appointment time that we are sorry we are running late or something. This "cold" attitude travels into the office and the doctor who we found to be very unhelpful and a lack of compassion. He is knowledgeable but not to help and was upset with us because he requested an MRI and we thought that once he receives the result we would be contacted but no he insisted that we should have called in to make the appointment!

Submitted Jan. 17, 2013 | flag

I went through a bilateral hip surgery in 6 months, Dr. McMahon did an amazing job and I'm really happy with what he did. He is pro,caring and helpful. This surgery changed my life.

Submitted Oct. 31, 2012 | flag

He performed a chevron osteotomy (bunion surgery) and I could not be more happy with the results. I healed well, the incision looks great, and I have zero pain 9 weeks later. My toe is straight, and moves well. I am ready to get back into sports already.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2012 | flag

A great surgeon, a real pro, ACL reconstruction, watched the surgery, weight-bearing with crutches on the same day, ROM returning quickly. Does not mess around with bedside manner, bring your sister instead.

Submitted May 8, 2012 | flag

Excellent doctor; provided second opinion and revision without referral or politics. Excellent follow up care

Submitted June 2, 2011 | flag

From the same patient as 10/15/07. Dr McMahon has done it again! My second hip replacement went as well as the first one. Thank-you very much!!!

Submitted May 25, 2011 | flag

I had him to removed some hardware that another surgeon had put in. The initial consultation I found him rude and dismissive, however he did get me into surgery within 2 days. During the procedure (Local) he was very talkative and calming, kept me on track. He also was able to go in through a year old scar in my leg from my previous surgery. Sealed it up nice, and I have a less noticeable scar this time than the last. :)

Submitted May 17, 2010 | flag

Very good man, he just did my knee surgery repairing my torn ACL. He knows how to do his job, and finished up mine in a few hours with the result of a good ACL and a small scar.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2010 | flag

Dr.McMahon, did both my bunnions in 1990, I have visually no scars and have been doing excellent although he was concerned about me having both done at the same time he did the surgery and I was out of the casts within a few weeks. I have recommended him to others with the same problem and they have been quite happy.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2009 | flag