Dr. Dean R. Chier

Seattle, Washington Map External Link
Gender:M
Specialty:Family / G.P.
Website: seattlehealingarts.com External Link
Practice: Dean Chier, M.D.
Hospital:
Phone:206-522-5646
Med. School:Med Coll Of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 53226
Grad. Year: 1989

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Dean R. Chier has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Dean" to "Dean R."
RID: 2540420
24/01/13 5 5 5 5 I can't say enough good things about Dr. Chier. In addition to always really listening to your concerns you get the feeling that he really cares about you and your family's well being. He is my doctor for life!
RID: 881037
07/05/09 5 5 5 5 I love Dr. Chier! He is someone who is genuine and careing.I always looked forward to talking to him and getting his opinion. He always listened well, and respected my opinion too. One time he even called me at work to see how I was doing. I had to move, and really miss having him for my Dr. I only hope I can find one as good as him in my new city. It's important to be able to trust your Dr. and Dean is someone you can trust. I love that he leans toward holistic healing and in very smart about it. Yet he can prescribe western medicine as needed.
RID: 412936
18/07/07 5 5 5 Really listens and hears what you have to say. The BEST doctor I have ever seen.  Respond
RID: 330986
28/05/07 5 5 5 Dean is a first rate 'bedside' manner doctor. He is an M.D. who believes in a holistic approach to medicine. He is extremely astute and is able to refer to a variety of specialists, including naturopathic medical personnel. His knowledge is far reaching. He listens well. You feel like you are being treated like a family member.