Rate Dr. Wayne Rosen

Dr. Wayne Rosen's Ratings

Great doc. Did my emergency surgery at the PLC.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

Dr. Wayne Rosen and Leslie are amazing!!! Leslie is Dr. Rosen's Nurse/Receptionist she is wonderful to deal with and extreme helpful and understanding. Dr. Rosen is a wonderful, knowledgeable and caring physician I am very grateful he is looking after me.

Submitted July 15, 2014 | flag

I have bleeding in my stool he test and I have fiushet surgery he is awesome doctor thx you dr rosen

Submitted Dec. 1, 2013 | flag

My mom was diagnosed with colon cancer in December 2012 and he was an amazing doctor through out and continues to be very great. We are so thankful for him and grateful that he is passionate about his job. Thank you Dr Rosen.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2013 | flag

I was treated with Colon-Rectal cancer in 08, I met Dr Rosen and I'm glad I did, he metioned all the things that was to happen. I left his office in very positive attidude and now lets get on with it. After 4 years since the op, I'm clear. Thanks to him for being such a professional and great person.

Submitted July 10, 2012 | flag

Dr. Rosen was the doctor taking care of my grandfather. He was amazing for keeping us all in the loop with my grandfathers health. He stood up to other doctors who wanted discharge my grandfather early. I wouldn't thank him enough!!

Submitted March 16, 2012 | flag

Dr. Rosen is the most awesome doctor I know. He makes you feel like you are the most important person he will see that day. He is knowledgeable, always ready to help, went out of his way for my boyfriend last summer. He has charisma and such a great attitude, you don't want him to leave the room and you can't stop loving the man. He is la crème de la crème. Thank God for Dr. Rosen, better than him, cannot exist.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2012 | flag

In August, 2009, I was diagnosed with cancer of the lower rectum. Throughout the last past six months, Dr. Rosen has successfully operated on me twice -first to remove the growth, and second to perform the reversal. Throughout all parts of this disconcerting and alarming process I've found him to be attentive, informative, and skillfully professional. I have nothing but respect for his ability to instill a sense of confidence in the patient and maintain a consistent level of medical credibility in the extended process. In short, I would highly recommend Dr. Rosen to others.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2010 | flag

He is a 5 all the way, but his secretary is a witch and has an exaggerated sense of self-worth and importance! She is rude and thinks she is somebody she CERTAINLY isn't. She should accept her place as a lowly secretary, compared to Dr. Rosen, do her job, and treat patients with respect. I refuse to be intimidated by this loser!

Submitted Jan. 8, 2010 | flag

I have nothing but AMAZING things to say about Dr. Rosen. He is extremely compassionate, knowledgeable and patient. He was open and straight-forward about expectations of surgery, and very patient with me after the surgery. He even took time to research an unrelated yet rare condition that I have which took special consideration.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2009 | flag