You may also like

Rate Dr. Andre Louw

Dr. Andre Louw's Ratings

I would not ever go to see Dr Louw again. If I went to emergency and he was on call I would probably leave. I went in to the hospital once with chest pains and fainting spells and he sent me home saying it was okay. The next day I was back in to emergency and then was admitted to hospital and in icu because my potassium level was off and the Dr and staff had to watch me carefully until it was regulated. Another time he prescribed a decongestant for my wife. Because of other medication she cannot take decongestants but he insisted that this one he prescribed was okay. Next day she was back in the hospital with high blood pressure and the doctor then said that she should never have been prescribed the decongestant. I know of many people who have been misdiagnosed by him and his bedside manner is totally non existent

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2825450].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Talks to computer, rude, inadequate personal skills especially in showing sincerity in a patient's malaise. Relies on textbook information and government regulations. Enjoys being brief, technical and comparing his unwellness with the patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2823056].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

In my experience Dr. Louw is the worst doctor! Rude and poor diagnostic skills.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2727557].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

This is quite possibly the worst Dr. I have ever come in contact with . NOT recommended .

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2581521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

I highly suggest that no one sees this doctor! All the negative reviews are 100% accurate, as I have went through the exact experience with this guy

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2441939].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

I had gone to Dr. Louw for afew yrs. but now found he is getting rude when questions asked and have since changed doctors;It was nice to have a dr. in Mannville but not when you can't even talk to the man

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1101728].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2014

He let my very sick husband lay in the Vermilion Hospital for a week with a distended stomach. Then sent him to Camrose for a scan. Husband so sick they sent him to ICU at the Grey Nuns. Doctor in ICU said this man is a mess. Almost lost husband if not for the ICU who worked so hard to help him recover. Husband had a blocked bowel and needed surgery. Eight weeks recovering. Stay away from this doctor. He was my husbands regular doctor but not now. Also very rude.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1101727].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2013

I have been using this Dr. for years and since I have had some serious health issues I will respond by saying Keep going with your no nonsense style and tell the people straight out whats wrong. Thanks for being there for me and my family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1101726].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2013

Calling this guy a doctor is a joke. Anything more than a hangnail and he is stumped,he will just give you some pills and send you home. I wouldn't recommend him to anybody. I don't know if some of the comments made on this page were at the same doctor as I was. I agree, lift his license and send him back to Africa.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1101725].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2013

Arrogant! Miss diagnosed, and obviously wrong treatment. Pull his license and send him back home.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1101724].votes_count ]]